Lee Bullen SPEAKS OUT

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

So what would you do with the youth team that has developed no players of note in the last 10 -15 years.

Do you get in the best coaching in the land, scout good young local players, as well as good players from elsewhere and try and develop that talent

OR

Do you take a coach that has not performed for the last 4 years and put him in charge of developing those players bringing in players released from League 2 clubs, do you shoe horn those youth players into playing a system that does not work when you have no strikers or wing backs and probably stunt the player progression or they simple leave for other teams.

So CHANSIRI OUT then?

Is that what your saying?

Seems so?

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

To be fair, I don’t think Bullen would employ this system if he had his own way, as he has said he favours the 4-2-3-1. A system that would suit the U23s perfectly, due to only having the one striker, and a shortage of centre backs. Player like Grant, Hagan and Hidalgo would in thrive in that second line behind the striker Even at this level, like the first team, Monk is forcing us to play a system that doesn’t suit the players we have, with similar consequences

Again kind of shows the issue 3-5-2 does not work without strikers you have a 3-5-0 ,for what use it is playing players out of position square pegs round holes, Admin was having a go about it in another thread then when its done the same in the youth set up its ok.

Bullen is a yes man, he will do what ever he is told even if he know it is wrong. 

We need coaches that do what is best to develop talent, not what the first team manager says. The Yuth team should be controlled by the youth development director not the first team manager. I just wish someone in the coaching staff would grow a pair of balls and tell Monk as much, because  now all that is happening is the kids we have, are getting beaten each week now. 

• Haha 1

Again kind of shows the issue 3-5-2 does not work without strikers you have a 3-5-0 ,for what use it is playing players out of position square pegs round holes, Admin was having a go about it in another thread then when its done the same in the youth set up its ok.

Bullen is a yes man, he will do what ever he is told even if he know it is wrong. 

We need coaches that do what is best to develop talent, not what the first team manager says. The Yuth team should be controlled by the youth development director not the first team manager. I just wish someone in the coaching staff would grow a pair of balls and tell Monk as much, because  now all that is happening is the kids we have, are getting beaten each week now. 

Ideally maybe, but the coaches DO have to carry out the managers instructions, as do the players, even if they don’t like, or believe in what he’s trying to do

12 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Ideally maybe, but the coaches DO have to carry out the managers instructions, as do the players, even if they don’t like, or believe in what he’s trying to do

So the insane control the asylum then and until someone says something the club will continue to sink further and further.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Youth development director? Steady on we’ve only just progressed to appointing specific first team coaches. 

22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

So CHANSIRI OUT then?

Is that what your saying?

Seems so?

I ask you a question 5 years of DC we are in the position we are both off and on the pitch.

If Milan had not sold to DC and had stayed these last 5 years do you think the club would be in a worse or better position both off and on the pitch.

• Haha 1

I ask you a question 5 years of DC we are in the position we are both off and on the pitch.

If Milan had not sold to DC and had stayed these last 5 years do you think the club would be in a worse or better position both off and on the pitch.

Better on both

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Sorry mate I meant Mandaric would be better on both counts 👍

So do we keep going down the route we are on, hoping things turn round, using the excuse that he puts a lot of money in to make the club worse, or do we speak out and say this is not working, we need new ideas and new structure.

Nothing will change as long as we just keep doing it and not speaking up. This is happening at all levels of the club and I don't see anything changing. The 3-5-2 without the players is just the latest example of a formation that does not fit the players we have, or the players we have recruited, but top to bottom no one speaks out instead they follow the plan and the team gets worse.

Each season we just slide further the wrong way, this season could be the year we get relegated and under the current management both off and on the pitch I cannot see us ending there. Until there is real change we will continue to slide.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So do we keep going down the route we are on, hoping things turn round, using the excuse that he puts a lot of money in to make the club worse, or do we speak out and say this is not working, we need new ideas and new structure. 

You just DID speak out mate - against Lee Bullen

I hope that you've seen that your issue isn't REALLY against a coach at the club but at the people running the show

Speaking up against that is totally pointless as you'd be immediately outnumbered and blasted to bits by people who support the chairman 100% regardless of anything put in front of them

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You just DID speak out mate - against Lee Bullen

I hope that you've seen that your issue isn't REALLY against a coach at the club but at the people running the show

Speaking up against that is totally pointless as you'd be immediately outnumbered and blasted to bits by people who support the chairman 100% regardless of anything put in front of them

I've been blasted plenty of times for daring to support the Chairman.  Blasting works both ways.