Anyone had a bet on anything this season?

24 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

Commiserations Jim. Was that on an acca ? 

Yes mate. Could’ve cashed out on £14 but didn’t. Nothing compared to Sunday Night, Anderlecht blowing a 2 goal lead cost me £34k. Never got the cash out offer because there was no live scores on the Londrina game 🤬

I’ve gone for Espanyol, Legia, Hamburg, Salzburg, Wednesday and Watford tomorrow 🤞

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jim said:

Yes mate. Could’ve cashed out on £14 but didn’t. Nothing compared to Sunday Night, Anderlecht blowing a 2 goal lead cost me £34k. Never got the cash out offer because there was no live scores on the Londrina game 🤬

I’ve gone for Espanyol, Legia, Hamburg, Salzburg, Wednesday and Watford tomorrow 🤞

Cheers for the tips Jim. Didn't want to curse your selection, so gone for 20 £1 trebles. 🤞

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

Cheers for the tips Jim. Didn't want to curse your selection, so gone for 20 £1 trebles. 🤞

I haven’t done too bad this season TBH mate. Like most punters I’ve seen the ones that have just got away and the disastrous ones. I just enjoy having a punt, nothing too stressful but I wouldn’t class myself as a great tipster, far from it.  I hope they come in today for both of us? With my recent record, surely one is due? 🤞

• Like 1