alex hunt

7 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

For me I would have him starting ahead of Dele. Think Hunt is going to be one hell of a player for us. Must have been injured yesterday? 

I agree. I really like Dele but I think Hunt is more of a first team player than him. 

10 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

I think he is too similar to Bannan. Realistically Bannan doesn’t get injured and isn’t taken off so really there’s no point in having him on the bench. 

They both have similar passing ability but I think that Hunt is a bit more “pass and move”. If I can make a outlandish comparison, Bannan is more Xavi and Hunt is more Iniesta. 

Note: I know there is a good chance that I’ll get ridiculed for that comparison but, hopefully, you’ll get what I mean. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, shandypants said:

I agree. I really like Dele but I think Hunt is more of a first team player than him. 

They both have similar passing ability but I think that Hunt is a bit more “pass and move”. If I can make a outlandish comparison, Bannan is more Xavi and Hunt is more Iniesta. 

Note: I know there is a good chance that I’ll get ridiculed for that comparison but, hopefully, you’ll get what I mean. 

I do get you yes. As we’re no Barcelona I think they can’t play in the same side. If we can get Hunt out in loan it would be ideal ?

I feel another manager would be getting Hunt into the starting eleven somehow.

Got to play our most creative players if we want to score goals and win matches 

Paterson 

Windass  Brown   Hunt

Bannan  Luongo 

Penney  Iorfa  Lees   Palmer 

Dawson 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
4 hours ago, Andrew_Owl said:

I'd put him in for Bannan tbh.

Only Owls fans don’t appreciate Bannan. My QPR mate was raving about him yesterday.

What’s with all the secrecy? Why not just report the actual injury/illness? I mean, if a player isn’t playing, he can’t contribute. The opposition has no disadvantage. Bothersome that it’s like pro hockey, “upper body or lower body” with no mention of what’s wrong with a guy.

UTO. 

5 minutes ago, Joe Sunburn said:

What’s with all the secrecy? Why not just report the actual injury/illness? I mean, if a player isn’t playing, he can’t contribute. The opposition has no disadvantage. Bothersome that it’s like pro hockey, “upper body or lower body” with no mention of what’s wrong with a guy.

UTO. 

You are right. 

I will tell you what's up with him. He has either injured his left foot or his right foot.

lol

• Haha 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 hours ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Opposition fans probably love him considering his 40 yard passes usually end up in the possession of an opponent. 

Pathetic mate!

Crying out for a loan move to go and get 30 plus games In this season in league one or two 

he’s been fantastic in the cup games and I think he will genuinely shine in league one or two and come back even stronger 

he’s always going to be shadowed with bannan here but I think he’s one of a few where he can actually benefit having a full season of competitive football behind him rather being in and around our first team 

Barry’s not getting any younger and this kid could be the real deal for us in a year or two he’s not a million miles off now which is why I’d say give the lad some games 

• Like 2

We need to do more to integrate these young youngsters like Hunt in our first team.

They all showed that they can be trusted, it is now down to Monk to put some faith in them and develop them.

It is easy talking how talented they are or how well they did and playing them in meaningless cup games.

• Like 3