No crowds

I'm not sure how much influence the lack of crowds is having - it's really hard to say, isn't it?

I do think the much shorter pre-season is having an impact at the start of this season, though - teams played far fewer pre-season friendlies and had less time to get up to full match fitness, work on team shape, organisation, tactics etc.

It's the same for everybody of course, but I suspect it's had a role to play in the bonkers results we're seeing at the moment.

Posted in the other thread..the circumstances definitely have something to with it.

I don't think there is such a thing as home advantage now.

Teams seem to be all over the place fitness and motivation wise. Everton are clearly the most focused , players look the most up for it.  

I can see Liverpool's problem, such a great season and now it's back to the beginning again.  Salah looks like he fancies a new challenge,  Van Dijk is suddenly  chanelling his inner John Stones, and Alisson is a crock. 

Wish broadcasters used a better mic on the pitch. Hear a lot of chatter but can’t always make out what they’re saying. Interesting to hear them communicate, and have a different mic on both managers. Commentators just state the obvious mostly. UTO.