GARRY MONK THREAD - All posts about the manager in here please

There are some positive signs emerging so far from the season.

We look much better at the back.   The QPR goal conceded was a good goal, and we might have kept it out had we had Lees on the pitch.  We look a long way from the beatings we were taking last season.  

We look to have better energy in midfield and up front.  Windass has settled in again well, Brown looks to be a good player.

The summer has helped us.  We look a better team on what must be a reduced cost base. 

Monk is right to grind this out and build on that defence to get us to safety.  If we keep plenty of clean sheets we will stay up.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Jim said:

Because IMO, I think he’ll set us back. He might not? I hope he doesn’t but 12 months on from his arrival we’re arguably worse off than we were. You obviously think we’re in a better position? Me and a few others on here think we aren’t but for the umpteenth time, I don’t hate Monk, I’m not anti-Monk, I hope he does well but I honestly don’t think he’s up to the job required here.

Come on mate,i enjoy your posts but you have made it clear from your posts that no matter what monk does you allegedly want him to go..regardless....Personally ime a neutral,i really am,ime a SWFC fan...not a Garry Monk fan....

This season is crucial,there is no manager in this division,with more experience than monk ,in dealing with this issue....none.....

58 minutes ago, Jim said:

I don’t rate him as a manager. Does that make me hate him or anti-him? No it doesn’t.

His record at Hillsbro is worse than Jos, yet if you highlight that fact you are a hater according to a few on here. 

I've never met the bloke  he could well be a decent geezer, but his record at Hillsbro dosnt lie. It's horrendous and unacceptable with no sign of anything changing. 

• Like 3

Just now, S36 OWL said:

His record at Hillsbro is worse than Jos, yet if you highlight that fact you are a hater according to a few on here. 

I've never met the bloke  he could well be a decent geezer, but his record at Hillsbro dosnt lie. It's horrendous and unacceptable with no sign of anything changing. 

Here's another one popping along to tell us he's not anti-monk despite spending every waking day posting anti-monk posts repetitively 

It's like these guys have a shared disease that makes the oblivious to the fact that we can all see/read their posts on a daily basis and make our own minds up

lol

Reyt pair of loonies

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Here's another one popping along to tell us he's not anti-monk despite spending every waking day posting anti-monk posts repetitively 

It's like these guys have a shared disease that makes the oblivious to the fact that we can all see/read their posts on a daily basis and make our own minds up

lol

Reyt pair of loonies

1761422606_0_300x300_Back_Color-White(1).jpg.1d746595abc4f0d6918467e286c8272a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

His record begins at the start of this season..(or it should) and its a lot better than some in the Championship already, & its a record  the other half of the City(yes them!) would have in a blink....

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Of course the same people will tell you 'I hope Monk turns it round' and 'I hope Monk proves me wrong'  and 'I'm right behind the lads'

Then spend the rest of the week posting nothing but repetitive hate about him

lol

Ever considered, and I know it's a remote possibility, but ever considered you might be wrong? if our season tanks and we go down, who will you blame?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, swissmess said:

Ever considered, and I know it's a remote possibility, but ever considered you might be wrong? if our season tanks and we go down, who will you blame?

I'm not wrong about people wanting us to lose so they can spaff themselves and post 'told you so'  about Garry Monk

It's definitely the case

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, parajack said:

His record begins at the start of this season..(or it should) and its a lot better than some in the Championship already, & its a record  the other half of the City(yes them!) would have in a blink....

His record starts from the day he became manager. You can't just erase out the bad bits. 

• Like 4

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I'm not wrong about people wanting us to lose so they can spaff themselves and post 'told you so'  about Garry Monk

It's definitely the case

Show me just one post where someone has said they want us to lose.? 

• Like 3

Just now, S36 OWL said:

Show me just one post where someone has said they want us to lose.? 

Don't need to

We know it's happening

Same as racists  never post or say out loud that  they're proud racists

Same thing

It happens, it's obvious, but they never admit  it

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop