Goal scorers released

So far goals have been hard to come by but did we do the right thing in releasing these players

The players released dont seem to have pulled up any trees so far 

Winnal - not played yet for Oxford

Fletcher played 3 no goals

FF played 2 no goals

Dave played 3 goals 1

But we have saved £££££ on wages

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Shetland Owl said:

So far goals have been hard to come by but did we do the right thing in releasing these players

FF played 2 no goals

Dave played 3 goals 1

Winnall a goalscorer ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lawrie Madden said:

We made shedloads of Chances in the games so far and haven't put them away so your post is nonsensical

So why not play Rhodes, he thrives on chances and played in the first win and draw games. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shetland Owl said:

FF played 2 no goals

Dave played 3 goals 1

Absolutely none of them were prolific goalscorers, though. And to varying degrees, age, injury and attitude counted against them. The only one I would have kept is Dave, and that have based on his professionalism and value as an impact player off the bench.

2 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

We made shedloads of Chances in the games so far and haven't put them away so your post is nonsensical

I must've been watching different games 'cos the last two games in particular have been sh1t3. We've had 5 shots on target over the two games.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

I must've been watching different games 'cos the last two games in particular have been sh1t3. We've had 5 shots on target over the two games.  

i was thinking same . there keeper didnt hardly touch the ball. neither did bristol city keeper week before. the system 352 with the currant players wont get 30 goals this season. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Absolutely none of them were prolific goalscorers, though. And to varying degrees, age, injury and attitude counted against them. The only one I would have kept is Dave, and that have based on his professionalism and value as an impact player off the bench.

Dave...was awful..

Hes gone..move on..ffs.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Winnall a goalscorer ?

He was one season, and it made Forestieri mad, because Winnall was doing what Forestieri was doing, for probably a fraction of the price, there was a row, and we dumped Winnall, never saw Forestieri score 11 again.  Wonder what would have happened by keeping Winnall, and dumping FF?

• Like 1

Guest Grandad
5 hours ago, Neon Nick said:

He was one season, and it made Forestieri mad, because Winnall was doing what Forestieri was doing, for probably a fraction of the price, there was a row, and we dumped Winnall, never saw Forestieri score 11 again.  Wonder what would have happened by keeping Winnall, and dumping FF?

Well done on rewriting history

Can I suggest you get in touch with the club before they do their next accounts?