Imagine

23 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

There is always different ways to look at things. Fact is gm is not getting results. Yes we should have won against qpr and probably would have if we didn't have the injuries. But what about the 70% of other games we haven't won. 

You mean the ones without his own players, coaches and pre season?

• Like 3

19 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Let's wait and see. Should have beat Watford really. Bristol city are 100% and top and QRP was just rotten luck.

Rotten luck at the end maybe, In terms of the injuries, if you play a formation with 3CB's and persist with it when you only have 2 CB's in your squad then that's not bad luck, nor is how we approached the first half. 

If we should have beaten Watford then we should have lost to QPR. We were lucky not to be behind at half-time and they should have had a nailed on penalty for Moses' usual penalty area antics.

How many saves did Ben Foester make in that game we should have won?

5 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Rotten luck at the end maybe, In terms of the injuries, if you play a formation with 3CB's and persist with it when you only have 2 CB's in your squad then that's not bad luck, nor is how we approached the first half. 

If we should have beaten Watford then we should have lost to QPR. We were lucky not to be behind at half-time and they should have had a nailed on penalty for Moses' usual penalty area antics.

Perhaps I am just remembering us in the first half.  We have Borner but perhaps Monk thinks he ain't up to it now? Need Dunkley fit. 

Anyway if we dont beat the Rotherhams, Lutons and Wycombes of this world they we can can properly start to panic.

• Like 1

On 03/10/2020 at 19:26, Ian said:

Losing your best centre back before kick off

Another after 90 seconds

his replacement at half time

another with 5 minutes to go

being down to 10 men

and getting a point despite all the above.

let’s have a negative meltdown though

Who are you and what have you done with Ian?

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Never a penalty. Went down easy when he saw his header wasn't going in.

9 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Never a penalty. Went down easy when he saw his header wasn't going in.

Moses pulled the guys shirt for about 10 yards in the penalty area. Gave away a less obvious one at the end of last season. Every comment in the matchday thread was that we got away with it.

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Moses pulled the guys shirt for about 10 yards in the penalty area. Gave away a less obvious one at the end of last season. Every comment in the matchday thread was that we got away with it.

They're both pulling each other.

It's not a penalty. One of the few decisions the referee got right for either side.

2 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

They're both pulling each other.

It's not a penalty. One of the few decisions the referee got right for either side.

Ok mate, you were in the minority but as long as you think you were right I suppose.

On 03/10/2020 at 20:52, McRightSide said:

Imagine bringing Pelupessy on after an hour to defend a lead

Other than this sub, I can't fault what happened... whenever there's a question, he's still not the answer. Dele-Bashiru surely wasn't exhausted, or at the very least, we could've subbed on someone else from the bench.

Imagine there's no strikers
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to cross or pass to
And no possession too
Imagine all the players
Playing their best role

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday we’ll see this
And the team will play as one

10 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Perhaps I am just remembering us in the first half.  We have Borner but perhaps Monk thinks he ain't up to it now? Need Dunkley fit. 

Anyway if we dont beat the Rotherhams, Lutons and Wycombes of this world they we can can properly start to panic.

There was a thread on these 4 games QPR and the 3 above where people were saying 10 points is a minimum. I agree.

However my prediction was:

QPR - 1 point

Luton - 0 points

Wycombe - 3 points

Rotherham - 1 point

Giving us 5. I hope i am wrong but i still think we will get 5. Then we are at a point where something has to change surely ??

9 hours ago, N0rtherner said:

Other than this sub, I can't fault what happened... whenever there's a question, he's still not the answer. Dele-Bashiru surely wasn't exhausted, or at the very least, we could've subbed on someone else from the bench.

He was tired but he was just starting to make an impact, he could have given him another ten to see if he could be involved in putting the game to bed.

How many times does he go defensive and we concede ?? It happens all the time Monk doesnt learn.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

There was a thread on these 4 games QPR and the 3 above where people were saying 10 points is a minimum. I agree.

However my prediction was:

QPR - 1 point

Luton - 0 points

Wycombe - 3 points

Rotherham - 1 point

Giving us 5. I hope i am wrong but i still think we will get 5. Then we are at a point where something has to change surely ??

I think he will get till xmas minimum,regardless of results.

Edited by pazowl55

10 hours ago, N0rtherner said:

We will ignore the fact Pelupessy actually did well. 

There is a get Pelupessy out of our club agenda to stick to. 

WTF: