Reach has a great engine and a good understanding and link up play with Bannan.  

Wide left for me.  

Not as a second striker, central midfielder, left wing back or left back.  Left wing please.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Don’t think we will see him upfront anymore. I think the club were obviously struggling to bring forward players in earlier in the season, reach was marked as a player who could fill in this role until we signed some players.

Now we have Paterson, windass, kachunga, Rhodes, zohore incoming? 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Do you agree with Garry Monk that Reach’s best position is central, and sometimes as a central striker?

left side of a 442, too inconsistent and lightweight centrally, needs to be coached as stated and not used as a utility player, hes gone further down hill since monk came in.

I am pretty sure he doesn’t think that when he played him LWB today when other options were available.

Things change, we have signed some strikers, Reach has had a go up top and not done well.

As we all think that Reach should be playing on the left shouldn’t we just be pleased Monk played him there.

• Like 4

Its got to  be on the left, only one who can cross. If we get Zahore in and place Patterson we need to get some decent service

Although we have been saying this for Rhodes and nothing has happened.

Play him on the left and he'll create and assist, it's as simple as that. 

He doesn't have the attributes to play centrally. His ball control isn't good enough.

Reach frustrates me more than any other player.

I know he's got talent but it's either wasted being out of position or lack of confidence.

On his day he should be one of our best but never is, so annoying.

3 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Left midfield in a 442. 

Penney LB

Reach LM

That side of our team is sorted just need

the

rest of the team sorting now 

I agree.  Penney and Reach up the left side would give the opposition something to worry about, in a 4-4-2 or 3-5-2.  Both like to move forward,  on the attack, I could see it, reminiscent of  King-Worthington(?)

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

His best position would be somewhere on the transfer list.

Doesn't fit into this system, offers little and will be on huge wages, get rid.

He was good today

Created the goal, won corners, almost scored with a difficult volley, defended well

• Like 1