Support the team!

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

We aren't even at the ground, so how can we slate them?

They can't use the negative vibe around the stadium as an excuse!

btw, I don't agree with slating the players whilst the team is on the picth!

Who is using it as an excuse? The team? Because I haven't seen where. 

I've posted on here within the last hour that I'm annoyed with what has happened today, a massive opportunity missed, why have we changed the team. 

You stated that between 3 and 5 you support the team, and yet you constantly slate the team. That doesn't add up to support. 

I'm not trying to tear you down, if you think it's helpful that's your opinion. But again I'd ask show me a team that has ever been successful with constant slating every game. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Binky Griptite said:

Yes. Plenty.

They tend to watch the game and then find as many things to slag the team off for as possible.

This.. totally agree. It’s like they have a chip on there shoulder .. they whine as if football owes our club a favour ! Well no .. from top to bottom, chairman to groundsman, from back of the kop to the back of the Lepp.. this is what our club is at the moment 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

100%

There are folk currently posting on the forum who have sat waiting for us  to not score in the first half, conceded a goal or not win the game so they can post their usual Anti-Monk hate.

Fact.

There not waiting for us not to score, they want us to score they want us to win they are gutted when we don’t. Just like today.

we then come and moan because again we have been proved that the manager is inept. Yes he had injuries today but his negativity has cost us if we had gone for it not swapped the wing backs and not to Dele off when he started to make an impression could have scored another.

The stats don’t lie. He’s not a good manager. It’s not as if we all wanted him to fail, I didn’t want him when he came but I gave him a chance, after a year look at the stats we all have valid points. 

Does not mean we don’t support the team.

• Like 3

I will always support my club and whilst I'm not critical very often. I will give both praise or criticism when I think it's due. If players don't put a shift in, or bother to bust a gut on the pitch I'll say so, but if players do well they get praise,same with the manager. 

The first 3 league games I can't fault us, a difficult start in reality, Cardiff away (always tough) Watford home (relagated prem team) and Bristol away (who are going to be there or there about). 

Today Was and should have been winnable, but once again our home form Isnt good enough and we can't kil a team off. Yes we had some injury set backs, but how come other teams can park the bus going Into extra time, yet we just seem incapable of dealing with pressure, especially at home.