Negative

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

We’re on minus points and we’ve just chucked two points away from lack of concentration. 

Happened so many times last season. And it’s happening again. 

Absolute poo .

What a load of poo . Had nothing to do with concentration and everything to do with an extra man overload...

• Haha 2

Today is harsh. We were no shakes in first half but better in the 2nd. Can't do much when you lose 3 defenders during game. Needed luongos shot to have been 6 inches lower. I'm not a Monk fan, but can't fault em/be too critical today for me. Not quite the same as last season. We didn't look in trouble in that last 10.

Personally I wouldn't have stayed at 352 or bring joey on but that's just my opinion. 

• Like 2

Guest samowl
6 minutes ago, RockieOwl said:

One nil up. 5 mins left. He has a groin strain not a broken leg and he wants to go off. Gutless.

I thought he was mom too but that alone shows how soft he is

Maybe his legs just gave way after carrying VA all day 

We may has well have been 10 men down when pelupessy came on, the commentator said his name about 3 times. 

Never rated him and He’s always been someone that just goes missing in games. To be fair to Monk; we had already used 2 forced subs so not sure who else he could have brought on

I think the issue was Dele was gassed and we only had 1 sub left to make 

The first half was disgusting, the second was marginally better but the conditions were horrific.

I said literally seconds after our opener that this game would finish 1-1. We’re just not a team who go looking for a 2nd, for whatever fooookin reason that might be 

I stuck up for Monk on here yesterday but tbh I’m struggling to defend that today as he clearly gave the players instructions to just aimlessly hoof it 1st half

Long way to go, but being honest I’m very worried 

• Like 3

Lees has to stay on for another body, can't believe he would go off knowing that we would be down to 10 men while defending a one goal lead with 5 mins to go. He's been good this season, but that was pathetic.

Edited by H2Owl
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I think the issue was Dele was gassed and we only had 1 sub left to make 

The first half was disgusting, the second was marginally better but the conditions were horrific.

I said literally seconds after our opener that this game would finish 1-1. We’re just not a team who go looking for a 2nd, for whatever fooookin reason that might be 

I stuck up for Monk on here yesterday but tbh I’m struggling to defend that today as he clearly gave the players instructions to just aimlessly hoof it 1st half

Long way to go, but being honest I’m very worried 

His tactic is to go 1 up and see a game out. But it bites him on the arse every time because we can’t defend.

I’d love to see how many goals we’ve conceded in the last 5/10 minutes of matches under Monk. I bet it’s pushing 12/13. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Sit back when you go 1-0 up. Bring Joey on invite the pressure. 

All they have to do is hang on for a minute and not even capable.

Exactly like last season conceding late goals. It isn’t just bad luck, it’s the way Monk sets us up. Negative and invites pressure.

Same old crap. 

Wise moving bring Joey on especially when Lees went off injured not long off after.

Get behind the team for once ffs. Very unlucky today. Brown Injured, Iorfa Injured. Shaw injured after 1 minute and then Palmer injured at half time. Lees injured with a few minutes to go.

Before slagging the team off for desire and effort at least look at the circumstances.

6 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Wise moving bring Joey on especially when Lees went off injured not long off after.

Get behind the team for once ffs. Very unlucky today. Brown Injured, Iorfa Injured. Shaw injured after 1 minute and then Palmer injured at half time. Lees injured with a few minutes to go.

Before slagging the team off for desire and effort at least look at the circumstances.

I’ve seen the circumstances. Not ideal. I’m sorry but we’ve yet again conceded a late goal due to lack of concentration and ability to see a game out.

Today’s performance was carbon copy of last season. 

• Like 1