WEDNESDAY -V- QPR OMDT

Just now, A12owl said:

Other clubs survive financially by selling players for good money and a profit. As we now have youngsters coming through that seem reasonably capable of holding their place in the first team then selling players should be acceptable and necessary. In a couple of years if we are still in the championship then these current youngsters will command a decent fee. Financial survival is essential. Good dealings in the transfer market will keep the club alive. 

Selling your best players when you have minus 12 points and then relying on inexperienced youngsters is a massive gamble and could see the club losing its position the Championship then financial survival will be even more acute.

• Like 1

Guest domSWFC

I hope to god Paterson is up front. Reach on the wing please! 

But it wouldn't surprise me if he's RWB and Harris LWB. Reach up top. 

Check with Dunsby but I've been told on good authority that we had to play in blue and white hoops at one time (during the 2nd World War or shortly thereafter) due to some kind of shortage of material, so it's a bit snotty to say that I never thought QPR were all that serious a team because they play in what look like rugby shirts. Same goes for Celtic, in my opinion. Obviously a visceral POV but one I'm not going to shake off (or try to)

Let's whang 'em back to Shepherd's Bush!

14 minutes ago, Dunkstar said:

Borner & Penney are the new Hutchinson & Westwood.

After the Bristol game Garry said when asked about Penney, blah, blah, blah......trying to compete, trying to perform, .........you have to deliver, ............perform consistently, ..........blah, blah, ...............the process etc.........

Was Penney really that bad against Fulham and Watford that he should be dropped completely from the match day squad?

• Like 2