WEDNESDAY -V- QPR OMDT

34 minutes ago, striker said:

It's got to be Dele-Bashiru or Hunt, can't replace an attacking midfielder with a defensive one. Throws out the dynamic and all 3 would sit too deep.

Or, if feeling bold, drop Windass or Kachunga slightly deeper. Behind a front 2.

Although, I think we all know it will be Monks favourite, Reach!

Monks favourite 

lol

Unfortunately, I doubt that I shall see the game today as I am painting, decorating my son’s bedroom. It was the agreement to allow me to get out tomorrow for my fishing match.

Good luck Wednesday and I hope Patterz has a cracking debut, scoring a hat-trick. 

Let me know later how it all went. I’ll try to catch the highlights at some point.

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Unfortunately, I doubt that I shall see the game today as I am painting, decorating my son’s bedroom. It was the agreement to allow me to get out tomorrow for my fishing match.

Good luck Wednesday and I hope Patterz has a cracking debut, scoring a hat-trick. 

Let me know later how it all went. I’ll try to catch the highlights at some point.

Let the lad do it, he will love it.

5 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Leave him to it, doesn't need his old man getting in the way, spoiling his inspirational ideas.

He ain’t the problem, the Mrs is. She’s nicked my trousers and is wearing them for the day. 

“If you’re fishing tomorrow, you can get Joe’s ceiling and walls painted today”.

Must dash now, had my 15 minute tea break. 😒

• Like 1

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
39 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

You mean a wet Hunt might be the better option? 

This comment deserves to have its own thread opened up...