WEDNESDAY -V- QPR OMDT

1 minute ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Before the Monk out brigade start. Dont forget we were down to 10 men. Weve had 4 injuries to our defenders. Iorfa, Shaw, Palmer, Lees. Completely unlucky. Dont give me the spineless performance. We literally conceded after the 95th minute in horrendous conditions 

Think is the bedwetters just won't see that. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

So 4 games without a win, not good. Looks like our humbling of the mighty Walsall was just a flash in the pan

We haven't scored in 4 games either if you want to get technical...

F**king sickner. We have a real problem beating QPR at home. Just had a bad feeling about today, especially when Shaw goes off injured and the Palmer and starting the day without Brown and Iorfa but it looked like they were going to grind out a much needed win. How many 96min winners/ equalisers do we concede???

Just now, striker said:

Bitterly disappointed with the result, but it's a point gained. 

Better second half and considering we lost almost our entire defence and finished the game with 10 men, a game we would have lost last season. 

Lots of attacking work needed as we looked toothless again, but everyone ran themselves into the ground today and fought for the point. I've no problem with that side of things today. 

That's generous. 2 points dropped 😞

1 minute ago, Miffed said:

We need another method of seeing games out and for me that’s maintaining possession, not taking any unnecessary risks (like Bannan trying to thread another fancy pass) and keeping hold of the ball. 

if they haven’t got the ball, they can’t score 

This!! I really don’t get why we don’t keep it in corner. It’s not like we’re too good to win ugly? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, striker said:

Bitterly disappointed with the result, but it's a point gained. 

Better second half and considering we lost almost our entire defence and finished the game with 10 men, a game we would have lost last season. 

Lots of attacking work needed as we looked toothless again, but everyone ran themselves into the ground today and fought for the point. I've no problem with that side of things today. 

It's undoubtedly 2 points dropped. If we aren't aiming to claw the difference back in home games against the likes of QPR when are we? 

Nothing has changed.

It might seen melodramatic, but that's the sort of crap which may define our season.

See it out and we've grinded out a decent win in difficult circumstances.

But no, we concede late on yet again and fail to win at home yet again.

Expect more of the same going forward.

Utterly useless. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Before the Monk out brigade start. Dont forget we were down to 10 men. Weve had 4 injuries to our defenders. Iorfa, Shaw, Palmer, Lees. Completely unlucky. Dont give me the spineless performance. We literally conceded after the 95th minute in horrendous conditions 

Have we been down to 10 men since Christmas?

Ps. Not even in the Monk out brigade but you can't be surprised that there are some