WEDNESDAY -V- QPR OMDT

Just now, Jim said:

What a f***ing surprise. How much longer is this f***ing farce going to be allowed to carry on. 

The managerial genius said it was going to be different this season. Well it isn’t, you 🤡. Looking forward to the same old f***ing excuses trotted out by Monk.

Shut up you Pratt 

Did you not see us lose 3 defenders from injuries and finished with 10 men ?

• Like 4

Before the Monk out brigade start. Dont forget we were down to 10 men. Weve had 4 injuries to our defenders. Iorfa, Shaw, Palmer, Lees. Completely unlucky. Dont give me the spineless performance. We literally conceded after the 95th minute in horrendous conditions 

• Like 3

We worked hard second half and were a little unfortunate to have to play the last few minutes out with 10 men but then you can't leave their new striker unmarked in the box in injury time.

Let's be honest, the performance over 90 minutes against pretty average opposition was not good enough.

Bitterly disappointed with the result, but it's a point gained. 

Better second half and considering we lost almost our entire defence and finished the game with 10 men, a game we would have lost last season. 

Lots of attacking work needed as we looked toothless again, but everyone ran themselves into the ground today and fought for the point. I've no problem with that side of things today. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Before the Monk out brigade start. Dont forget we were down to 10 men. Weve had 4 injuries to our defenders. Iorfa, Shaw, Palmer, Lees. Completely unlucky. Dont give me the spineless performance. We literally conceded after the 95th minute in horrendous conditions 

Good, it might stop that idiot playing three at the back

• Like 1