WEDNESDAY -V- QPR OMDT

Good work Lord S, there will be a new lord of the manor come 5pm, he will be so influential with goals and assists he will be renamed callum platterson. 

Got most of my predictions wrong so far, but have a feeling it will be a slow start and a decent second half fight back. 2-1 to the mighty owls.  Platterson and Windass swapping goals and assists.

8 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

you could quite imagine him in a vest leaping confidently from the back of one  Waltzer car to another, chatting up giggling teenage girls with his bryl-creamed hair and a toothpick jutting from between his railings. Yes, a winning smile and a bit of swagger. "

Funny you picked up on this Snoots I too saw a look in him....

He's got that Gary Stretch look about him, bit handy with his Dukes & with a killer smile ...

Mind you we've got to tread carefully though...

Stretch has had a chequered career,

We need some of this....789487847_garystretch.jpg.69b09a1f65c72aaacd96d53c07ed1fd1.jpg

And hope we get none of this ......

MV5BOTY0NmNjNWEtOGQ0Ny00MzRhLTgzM2UtMzYzNTExMzA5NjU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg.56d3e3339dd038610577be20c2912a2b.jpg

Win or lose we follow the Blues & Jack n Meg .....

2-0 The Owls ...

**Belated Birthday Greetings to you xx

• Haha 2

Superb as always milud. 

He does indeed remind you of one of those cads hanging off the back of the waltzer, bravely leaping from one spinning carriage to another, intimidating and impressing teenagers in equal measure! One just can't help but be enamoured by such a rogue....

A win today please. There's lovely

8 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Not afraid to stick his head in where it hurts either. Which is lucky, as most of our crosses end up at the feet of the first defender, and you have to be brave to get in there.

Brilliant 😂

Thank you sir, let's grab a nice win to make our situation slightly less negative.

Can the usual suspects start whinging after 5 mins when we aren't 3 up and had 76 shots - it's comforting that there is at least that one constant in life atm. Cheers. 

2-0 Wednesday. Score in the first half, tense up until 89 mins then hit with the counter attack. Be a close game as usual. 

Come on Wednesday! 

For some reason I woke up really looking forward to this game, don't know if that's a good or bad omen. 

QPR nothing to fear on paper, had a similar start to us, both bouyed by new signings, both think it's a winnable game. 

The score that first popped into my head was 3-0 Wednesday, so let's go with that. A fast start, early goal and similar performance as Cardiff on the opening day. 

Qpr are a better side this year.

we should have signed the centre back dickie who went from oxford to qpr this summer. An excellent defender and a very good player, whoever is up top against him won’t get much change.

would love to scrape a one nil but I am going for an ugly nil nil . A point and we move on.

1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Funny you picked up on this Snoots I too saw a look in him....

He's got that Gary Stretch look about him, bit handy with his Dukes & with a killer smile ...

Mind you we've got to tread carefully though...

Stretch has had a chequered career,

We need some of this....789487847_garystretch.jpg.69b09a1f65c72aaacd96d53c07ed1fd1.jpg

And hope we get none of this ......

MV5BOTY0NmNjNWEtOGQ0Ny00MzRhLTgzM2UtMzYzNTExMzA5NjU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg.56d3e3339dd038610577be20c2912a2b.jpg

Win or lose we follow the Blues & Jack n Meg .....

2-0 The Owls ...

**Belated Birthday Greetings to you xx

Gary Stretch ?

Any chance of getting his brother, Armstrong 

Gonna need a few tough characters in squad this season.

:tango:

• Haha 1