Wallace Interview

9 minutes ago, SwintonLad99 said:

Sorry guys didn't realise it had been posted

Don't worry about  it. None of us can see everything posted. Well apart from a few who don't have a life.

I just wish I could understand a word he says.  Subtitles would be handy.

So what i took from the podcast.

Wallace enjoyed the club. Was strange for him to have a chairman giving team talks - granted its a strange one, but he is entitled imo he is the club owner.

No respect towards Chansiri or Carlos, mocking them publicly is always a bad look. All these reports of players being bullied, players walking in and out and using club for money look high possible.

1 minute ago, SwintonLad99 said:

So what i took from the podcast.

Wallace enjoyed the club. Was strange for him to have a chairman giving team talks - granted its a strange one, but he is entitled imo he is the club owner.

No respect towards Chansiri or Carlos, mocking them publicly is always a bad look. All these reports of players being bullied, players walking in and out and using club for money look high possible.

I dare you to post that in the Westwood thread

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Funny it popped up on mine when I was going through YouTube other day. 

Interesting how highly rated Hooper was by the Wallace, saying he's up there with Laarson for finishing ability. I always liked Hooper, just a shame he was so injury prone.

I was thinking the same about the lack of respect, if I had that attitude with my gaffer I'd be looking for a new job. 

Love the CC story with the glasses though. 

1 hour ago, Django said:

Saw it a while back. Thought he was very disrespectful to the manager and chairman who paid his wages. Spoke of the players taking the p*ss Out of CC on WhatsApp groups 

That will happen at every club and in most work places to be fair.