don't know where to put it or if already posted , but here you go .

trevdi9

52 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

Thanks for this Trev ...

No matter what the newspaper is or isnt it makes interesting reading ...

One owner that does stand out is one Joy Sepalla of Coventry .....

2.3 Billion worth .

No ground as yet 

Lots of promises 

Nothing concrete 

Pardon the pun ...

• Like 1

Poor old Steve Gobson is almost skint; no wonder he's always so angry!

As for Barnsley: their owners could easily buy everything and everyone in 'Tarn several times over for £7Bn. Then again who'd want to!

lol

The figures don't seem to have gone to much research other than a quick search that anyone could do but I suppose the theory behind the argument has some weight in terms of owners being able to provide funding.

Trouble is, Mr Parry and the EFL don't like owners putting their hands in their pockets as they will then fall foul of P&S rules and suffer points deductions........

4 hours ago, mattitheowl said:

Net worth is meaningless.  It's not like DC can just flog everything he owns overnight in the middle of a global pandemic to prop up his football hobby.  Do they expect Delia Smith to sell her house to pay Norwich's wages?

I never get why that's never mentioned. Ashely at Newcastle gets it a lot (I know, I know), but he doesn't have £3b in the pocket. It's all shares etc 

On 03/10/2020 at 18:42, Burnsie said:

I never get why that's never mentioned. Ashely at Newcastle gets it a lot (I know, I know), but he doesn't have £3b in the pocket. It's all shares etc 

I still wouldn’t mind having 3bn in shares though?

On 03/10/2020 at 08:23, mattitheowl said:

Net worth is meaningless.  It's not like DC can just flog everything he owns overnight in the middle of a global pandemic to prop up his football hobby.  Do they expect Delia Smith to sell her house to pay Norwich's wages?

But she can cook the books

On 02/10/2020 at 15:37, Key said:

Poor old Steve Gobson is almost skint; no wonder he's always so angry!

As for Barnsley: their owners could easily buy everything and everyone in 'Tarn several times over for £7Bn. Then again who'd want to!

lol

A Boro supporting mate of mine reckons Mr Gobson can't keep mini Gobson in his trousers so has been fleeced by ex's for a few years!! lol