According to Wikipedia he is still playing in the Italian 14th Division at the spritely age of 41.

My question being, if he is still playing then is he the last active footballer out there who represented us in the Premier League?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
40 minutes ago, US_Owl said:

According to Wikipedia he is still playing in the Italian 14th Division at the spritely age of 41.

My question being, if he is still playing then is he the last active footballer out there who represented us in the Premier League?

Richie Humphries plays in the Tuesday night league at graves park, if that counts

Was going to suggest Owen Morrison but hes retried now. I think he played against Leicester at 16/17. The day dicanio was due back.

Is Alan Quinn still playing? He was still a teenager when he played for us that season. 

Edit= Just checked and he's now 41, he first played for us in 97 season.

Edited by bradowl
10 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

Richie Humphries plays in the Tuesday night league at graves park, if that counts

surprised he can shift...he was never the fittest. 

11 hours ago, US_Owl said:

Great kit. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Savo said:

I heard Alan Quinn had gambled all his money away and was working in a factory back in Ireland

I hope not. What a shame if true. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

probably about as much as the fourteenth tier

5 hours ago, Savo said:

I heard Alan Quinn had gambled all his money away and was working in a factory back in Ireland

No I've seen him at swimming gala watching his kid. So must be local still.

My first ever game at S6, 1-3 defeat to Villa.  Prepared me well for the life of disappointment to come.  

Coincidentally the game that Gareth Barry (record PL appearances) made his debut in the PL.  

• Like 2