Kieran having a pop at the management.

3 minutes ago, shandypants said:

My guess is that if Westwood read this thread, he'd be scratching his head and wondering how his innocent comment has managed to be interpreted as him having a dig at the club.  

This. Why is that having a pop at the manager. The hate is ridiculous. If monk had left he would be our first team keeper. Would you all have been slagging him then? 

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

How could he have done better ? 

It’s called spreading yourself. Something any decent keeper would do. Not saying he should have saved it but his attempt was poor.

17 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

He doesn’t earn any of it due to the management refusing to let him 

Reasons/ you dont know them,neither do I...but if we look at other similar,they have a common thread dont they?....YES he isnt being picked,but nor is he sat on the bench either

2 GK with no way near his experience are preferred....MMmmm   & were by two separate managers....whats the chance of that? 2 people,2 separate managers,different nationality s even,being allegedly unprofessional enough & dropping/refusing to play a player and coming to  the same conclusion?....feeling they need to drop a player and send to u23s to train?....

It simply doesn't add up does it? therefor there must in my view be another reason why this player isnt being considered for a return....

And it must be a compelling one....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shandypants said:

My guess is that if Westwood read this thread, he'd be scratching his head and wondering how his innocent comment has managed to be interpreted as him having a dig at the club.  

It wasn't,  I was having a dig at people who turn innocent comments into something they are not.

I'm to subtle at times

Guest Willow Owl
1 hour ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

It’s called spreading yourself. Something any decent keeper would do. Not saying he should have saved it but his attempt was poor.

So if he had spread himself more ( I can’t see how) he still wouldn’t have saved it anyway. So how was he at fault For the first goal.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
14 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

So if he had spread himself more ( I can’t see how) he still wouldn’t have saved it anyway. So how was he at fault For the first goal.

Mate. It’s pointless talking to you. If you watch he just let his body fall to the floor. If he’d have spread himself he MIGHT have saved it. The way he did it he had no chance. Westwood would have saved that.

Dawson seems more confident this season but his technique as a keeper is very poor.

1 hour ago, parajack said:

Reasons/ you dont know them,neither do I...but if we look at other similar,they have a common thread dont they?....YES he isnt being picked,but nor is he sat on the bench either

2 GK with no way near his experience are preferred....MMmmm   & were by two separate managers....whats the chance of that? 2 people,2 separate managers,different nationality s even,being allegedly unprofessional enough & dropping/refusing to play a player and coming to  the same conclusion?....feeling they need to drop a player and send to u23s to train?....

It simply doesn't add up does it? therefor there must in my view be another reason why this player isnt being considered for a return....

And it must be a compelling one....

I agree but then if you look at the other managers that have been here in his time Gray, Carlos, Bullen, Bruce he was always picked and there never seemed to be a problem. 

The must be a reason he isnt being picked for a return I agree, whether the reason is down to westwood or the managers who knows.

Guest Willow Owl
28 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Mate. It’s pointless talking to you. If you watch he just let his body fall to the floor. If he’d have spread himself he MIGHT have saved it. The way he did it he had no chance. Westwood would have saved that.

Dawson seems more confident this season but his technique as a keeper is very poor.

Pointless talking to me, what because I have pointed out how ludicrous your criticism of Dawson is. Dawson had absolutely no chance to save that, and suggesting Westwood would have saved it is actually laughable. I will go with our goalkeeping coaches and their knowledge of how to coach at championship level.

Westwood was diabolical before he got dropped 

But rather than sitting on the bench and fighting for his place

He got another 'injury', just like when he didn't get the Ireland number 1 

The guy as a p155 taker 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
53 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Pointless talking to me, what because I have pointed out how ludicrous your criticism of Dawson is. Dawson had absolutely no chance to save that, and suggesting Westwood would have saved it is actually laughable. I will go with our goalkeeping coaches and their knowledge of how to coach at championship level.

You obviously know nothing about being a keeper. I’m a keeper coach myself and Dawson is woeful technically. When was the last great save he made? Please tell me because I actually can’t remember. Even the ones against Watford were poor cos he pushed them straight back into play. Goalkeeping 101 right there. If Harris hadnt bailed him twice out he’s have been ridiculed on here.

Another example is how often he gets megged. Can think of multiple examples such as Swansea away in the Josh reign, one against Blackburn and again against Brentford. 
He just simply isn’t very good and the fact he’s an Owl through and through doesn’t change that fact.

13 hours ago, Sticky Micky said:

If he had any self respect 

He'd be banging the managers door down to get in the team or a move away 

But he's quite happy to collect his wage and dance about like a b3ll3nd on social media

The guys taking the p155 out of the clubs and fans and yet people still defend the moron 

Got any  proof have you ? , the only b3ll3nds as you put it are the clowns paying him to do nothing , . How do you know he’s happy ? , you are throwing accusations around on what grounds ? . He’s not taking anything out of me it’s just your take on it . 

1 hour ago, Sticky Micky said:

Westwood was diabolical before he got dropped 

But rather than sitting on the bench and fighting for his place

He got another 'injury', just like when he didn't get the Ireland number 1 

The guy as a p155 taker 

He was diabolical !! Goodness me , ok you don’t like the bloke but is there any need for such strong condemnations ?