Dion Sanderson

15 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

He'd be a good signing if we can get him in on loan or permanent. Another player with resale value. Caught the eye on loan at Cardiff last season. Might be a shrewd signing if we can sign him. 

still think we will get Paterson? Anything else been said about the deal around Cardiff? 

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
26 minutes ago, tomo2001 said:

Whats he got in his shorts 😱

26 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

a Nokia 3210

I’m thinking it looks like a larger older model...

B70A6B10-62FE-4BE1-BEF7-D18C8A7516F6.jpeg

25 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

still think we will get Paterson? Anything else been said about the deal around Cardiff? 

Seem to think it's done, perhaps just negotiating still on the fee or wages or something. They're just arguing among themselves over Warnock, Harris and Tan.

Most Cardiff fans seem to be disappointed that Paterson's being allowed to leave for a small fee but realise he would want more games elsewhere.

Btw, we're in lockdown down here, even longer where I live, the majority of Wales is under some sort of lockdown restrictions, I don't know if that has any bearing on the deal but I'd assume we're just trying to negotiate the wages lower or something, bearing in mind we still need a few more players. 

• Thanks 1

I don't know much about this lad. If he can play CB and WB he would be good. Did well on his last loan.

2 hours ago, DSandersonOWL said:

Please be careful about what you say about my third cousin removed, if you want him to come here.

He is very wary of the abuse heaped on scapegoats by Owl-stalkers.

I can understand that attitude but on the other side of the coin he could become a superhero if he puts in the effort . Look at Reda, not actually a very good player but his determination and goal scoring ability mean he is still revered by a lot of fans.

All groups of fans will have a go at players. It should be water off a ducks back for a pro footballer. A lot of fans haven't got a clue, once a player realises that the easier it is for them. Get the respect of the other pros and ignore the haters in the crowd.

• Like 1