Team for QPR

Early thread, as its looking like a pretty important game this weekend as a Win would make it a good start to the season but a loss and its the opposite. So what is the team and formation YOU would play against QPR. I know Monk will stick with the 3412 but what do you think will be the best formation and lineup for the players we have ??

3 minutes ago, paddyowl said:

I used to sit and think about who would play and what formation we would go with but now I've almost lost interest, its a sad state of affairs.

UTO   FTB    Monk out !!

PS - My interest is still more than Adam Reach's

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Hes a good right back.... look throughout his career. Although better going forward he is a good fullback. He just had a mare at us last year for whatever reason. Fresh start this season and when hes played so far he's looked good.

He did indeed have a mare for us last season.

I don't think he is a good full back at all, far too often caught out of position and way too rash at tackling. On the wing attacking the opposition full back, and told not to enter our penalty area at all then yes he can play well. I thought he played well against Fulham last week, looked a genuine threat.

I would have put him on yesterday once we went a goal down as he is able to, on a good day, make things happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Early thread, as its looking like a pretty important game this weekend as a Win would make it a good start to the season but a loss and its the opposite. So what is the team and formation YOU would play against QPR. I know Monk will stick with the 3412 but what do you think will be the best formation and lineup for the players we have ??

I know the team I would play but Monk will pick his under performing favourite.

I also would play a 4- 4-1-1 we don't have wing back we have full backs and we only have 1 recognised striker at the club so we have to play an attacking link midfielder in there

Wildsmith/Dawson - New championship quality keeper

Penney, Borner, Iorfa, Palmer

Reach, Brown, Luongo, Kachunga

Windass

Rhodes

Not a strong team but we don't have the options we had last season.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I know the team I would play but Monk will pick his under performing favourite.

I also would play a 4- 4-1-1 we don't have wing back we have full backs and we only have 1 recognised striker at the club so we have to play an attacking link midfielder in there

Wildsmith/Dawson - New championship quality keeper

Penney, Borner, Iorfa, Palmer

Reach, Brown, Luongo, Kachunga

Windass

Rhodes

Not a strong team but we don't have the options we had last season.

Can't see Monk dropping his captain