To be fair, I thought Luongo was on a 9/10 at half time...

Breaking stuff up, running with the ball from deep, spreading it wide, allowing Bannan to play further forward

He was like the antipodean N’Golo Kante

• Like 1

Luongo for me .very good first half injured in the second and ineffective , that's why he was pulled.

Dawson was ok

Defenders, Iorfa was the best of them, Lees hot and cold, Van Aken was picked out by them as the week link, he crumbled a bit under pressure, Not done bad so far this season, suspect today.

Palmer was decent, he's learned how to cross, a couple of nice ones. Harris can carry the ball but there's no end product. relieved pressure on the defence though.

Midfield Bannan, defensively he's a waste of space, offensively, not his day. Luongo see above, Brown, I like him but he had a decent ist half, second half meh.

Attack, I couldn't see any threat. They weren't working together and neither did much.

Never noticed Rhodes, Reach isn't a striker, or a defender why play him in either situation., Dele ran about a lot.

The stream I watched was prone to stopping fot 10 -20 seconds so it was disjointed . It may have affected my perception of the game.

Edited by prowl
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

They were all equal levels of dogshit in the second 

Not all dogshit is equal though, surely the white ones we used to see as kids are superior!! On second thoughts maybe that could be perceived as racist in which case I'll say the white ones are inferior to be safe. lol

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 1

Luongos done ok as did Lees and Windass grafted away,first half we didnt turn the chances into goals,paid the price 2nd period,they pushed their wingbacks rite up and ours sat deeper,we got over run in MF in a 3vs5,as a result we struggled to create anything going foreward and the defence was under constant pressure,we arent blessed with solid defenders,so the outcome was inevitable.

Could have been a totally different game had we converted a couple of the 1st half chances.

• Like 3

Dawson 5 he’s just not very good. Should have done better with the first

Palmer 5 poor 

Iorfa 6 not great. If Watford was really want him and offer a fortune we must sell

Lees 5 back to usual

van Aken 4 the guy is crap. Need Borner back on form 

Harris 5 I love this work rate but no end product 

Luongo 6 brilliant first half crap second half

Bannan 5 thinks he’s Pirlo. Stick to what you do best son 

Brown 5 worst game for us. Poor set pieces 

Windass 4 poor. Wasted good opportunities and his delivery at times was awful too 

Kachunga 6 thought he worked hard. Looked decent first half

Dele-Bashiru 5 very raw. Missed our best chance

Reach 5

Rhodes n/a

Great first half with no ammunition. Awful second half. Definitely need two more strikers or it will be a long long season 

2 hours ago, prowl said:

Luongo for me .very good first half injured in the second and ineffective , that's why he was pulled.

Dawson was ok

Defenders, Iorfa was the best of them, Lees hot and cold, Van Aken was picked out by them as the week link, he crumbled a bit under pressure, Not done bad so far this season, suspect today.

Palmer was decent, he's learned how to cross, a couple of nice ones. Harris can carry the ball but there's no end product. relieved pressure on the defence though.

Midfield Bannan, defensively he's a waste of space, offensively, not his day. Luongo see above, Brown, I like him but he had a decent ist half, second half meh.

Attack, I couldn't see any threat. They weren't working together and neither did much.

Never noticed Rhodes, Reach isn't a striker, or a defender why play him in either situation., Dele ran about a lot.

The stream I watched was prone to stopping fot 10 -20 seconds so it was disjointed . It may have affected my perception of the game.

Agree with most of that except Luongo. Superb defensively in the first half. Poor in the second 

6 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Dawson 5 he’s just not very good. Should have done better with the first

Palmer 5 poor 

Iorfa 6 not great. If Watford was really want him and offer a fortune we must sell

Lees 5 back to usual

van Aken 4 the guy is crap. Need Borner back on form 

Harris 5 I love this work rate but no end product 

Luongo 6 brilliant first half crap second half

Bannan 5 thinks he’s Pirlo. Stick to what you do best son 

Brown 5 worst game for us. Poor set pieces 

Windass 4 poor. Wasted good opportunities and his delivery at times was awful too 

Kachunga 6 thought he worked hard. Looked decent first half

Dele-Bashiru 5 very raw. Missed our best chance

Reach 5

Rhodes n/a

Great first half with no ammunition. Awful second half. Definitely need two more strikers or it will be a long long season 

Not sure why you think dawson could've done better on the first goal, their guy had most of the goal to aim for, dawson gambled he would get a strong contact and it bobbled in the corner. No blame there for me.

I do think we need an upgrade in that department though.

27 minutes ago, new zealand owl said:

Not sure why you think dawson could've done better on the first goal, their guy had most of the goal to aim for, dawson gambled he would get a strong contact and it bobbled in the corner. No blame there for me.

I do think we need an upgrade in that department though.

Bentley would have saved that. Spread yourself man and smother it. He has very poor technique in my opinion.

8 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Would probably have to give it to Luongo as the stand out player in the first half. 

They were all equal levels of dogshit in the second 

This.

8 hours ago, prowl said:

Dawson was ok

Not sure that was the stream.

Luongo was our best player.

Dawson, Lees, Iorfa, Harris decent.

Bannan, Palmer and Brown good first half.

JVA and Kachunga poor. 

Windass awful.