When do you expect us to hit zero points?

I think the Rotherham game. With our current points won we'd be around 12th. Looking at those in and around there we should be able to get something out of the next five games

If we hit some semblance of form and get some momentum there's no reason why we can't target being clear of the bottom three by new year.

It all depends on our transfer dealings now and what we have lined up for January

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Django said:

Didn’t we lose the first 6 games of the season under Laws in 2007 and still stay up?

2007-08, we ended up with 55 points, probably wont be enough for us this season. 

55 minutes ago, DSandersonOWL said:

I have done an in-depth study of our fixtures and of the league table and have come to the firm conclusion that once we get another 8 points then we will hit zero points.

This will be achieved by 

(a) 2 wins and 2 draws

(b) 1 win and 5 draws

(c)  8 draws

(d) too early to say 

Top mathematics!

• Like 1

Think it will be quicker when we’re not bringing on Reach and Rhodes to make a difference in the last twenty. As much as I support Monk and any manager to let them deliver their plans, we had an option for those last twenty that worked. The points they earned should have been replaced before they left and they haven’t so points lost already.

7 hours ago, DSandersonOWL said:

I have done an in-depth study of our fixtures and of the league table and have come to the firm conclusion that once we get another 8 points then we will hit zero points.

This will be achieved by 

(a) 2 wins and 2 draws

(b) 1 win and 5 draws

(c)  8 draws

(d) too early to say 

In this instance I can’t argue with the science 

• Like 1