Harris

Luke

8 minutes ago, GLOwl said:

Surely on the double wind up?

no mate absolutely not...he was poor. As another poster as stated he worked hard but wasted the majority of promising moves and possession.

He’s been poor for months, In fact he’s been poor since the start of last season when he started well but faded after a dozen games. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

no mate absolutely not...he was poor. As another poster as stated he worked hard but wasted the majority of promising moves and possession.

He’s been poor for months, In fact he’s been poor since the start of last season when he started well but faded after a dozen games. 

He wasn't poor today, had a good game. Even if you don't like him you have to agree on that.

1 minute ago, GLOwl said:

He wasn't poor today, had a good game. Even if you don't like him you have to agree on that.

I don’t dislike him at all So please don’t twist things...I think in the right system and with some decent coaching he could be a player at this level. However, he was poor today and has been for months and sadly we have very little in the way of alternative options at the moment. 

show me a stat that proves my comment wrong and I’ll apologise but sadly you won’t find one cos he he doesn’t assist and he doesn’t score. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1