Young and dynamic

Try saying that to Chris Martin. Ripped us a new one. Desperately need someone of his ilk.

I can’t stand 3-5-2, but it looks like we’re stuck with it, so left sided centre half, right wing back & target man are absolute necessities.

Edited by Crofty_11

Martin worked hard but didn’t achieve much, aside from that headed pass. He shouldn’t have been left with that much space, but how often does that happen when you play three at the back. It’s as if nobody knew who was picking up who, and left it to each other The system is a struggle for us, and pretty pointless as it improves neither our attacking, nor our defending

Martin was the reason they were able to build attacks today. He was excellent second half. His link-play plus assist - exactly why I wanted him. 

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

Martin worked hard but didn’t achieve much, aside from that headed pass. He shouldn’t have been left with that much space, but how often does that happen when you play three at the back. It’s as if nobody knew who was picking up who, and left it to each other The system is a struggle for us, and pretty pointless as it improves neither our attacking, nor our defending

Didnt do much just layed on the opening goal which turned out to be the decisive moment in the game....

1 hour ago, wilyfox said:

Martin was the reason they were able to build attacks today. He was excellent second half. His link-play plus assist - exactly why I wanted him. 

Hes a top drawer championship striker for what he does. I hate playing against him for that reason. 

Agree. We definitely need someone of his ilk.