Van Aken

1 minute ago, parajack said:

I will take your word for it,views can be  influenced when listening,as opposed to actually viewing...i certainly hope your right..

Check out whoscored.com.... unbiased objective ratings. Iorfa only CB not mentioned scored least on there, but he’s worth 10-20m according to folk on here and JVA is an easy scapegoat. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

Lees completely lost his man for their first. Van Aken guilty of doing same. Proper dogger.

Midfield runners .. causing defence to be pulled out of position. I dont know what went on with bannan and brown but second half they weren't at the races.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Triple O said:

How do you mean "gave away a corner". Do you mean doing his job in stopping a ball towards goal?

quoted Laws who was watching the game & commentating....seemed to feel VA was dawdling on the ball  & no that isnt what i meant,comment on what i post please,not on what you post...

Let's face it - none of the 4 centre halfs are that good. Iorfa is probably the stand out player of them, but he's subject to switching off and a bit reckless in and around the box giving free kicks away.

Van Aken always strikes me like he's just walked out of a coffee shop in Amsterdam.

• Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria

Unfair to single out VA as much as he was awful that second half. The whole team were an absolute shambles after half time. Can't remember being as pisssed off as I am right now and I've seen some shiite recently.

Just now, Bulgaria said:

Unfair to single out VA as much as he was awful that second half. The whole team were an absolute shambles after half time. Can't remember being as pisssed off as I am right now and I've seen some shiite recently.

why do you think it was so bad?whats your thoughts? you watch it live? 

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

quoted Laws who was watching the game & commentating....seemed to feel VA was dawdling on the ball  & no that isnt what i meant,comment on what i post please,not on what you post...

Now I think you've lost me, and everyone else.

Oh I wasn't supposed to comment I forgot.

Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, parajack said:

why do you think it was so bad?whats your thoughts? you watch it live? 

I did.

To be honest I've absolutely no idea why we were so bad second half, that's why it's so frustrating.

I could understand it if we were playing a good team but Bristol were poo.

1 minute ago, Triple O said:

Now I think you've lost me, and everyone else.

Oh I wasn't supposed to comment I forgot.

You are able to comment on anything(within the rules),its a forum....I have expressed a view,and said why i have said 'view'

i didnt see the match,blow by blow,but relied on the commentary....nothing to get lost about...you disagree,fine by me,but dont ask leading Q and expect me to answer them.I dont answer Q/comment on things i haven't said..

1 minute ago, parajack said:

You are able to comment on anything(within the rules),its a forum....I have expressed a view,and said why i have said 'view'

i didnt see the match,blow by blow,but relied on the commentary....nothing to get lost about...you disagree,fine by me,but dont ask leading Q and expect me to answer them.I dont answer Q/comment on things i haven't said..

What is it exactly you didn't say, remind me

• Haha 1

Ffs every player in the second half was awful apart from Luongo. I've even seen someone blaming Dawson!! 

4 points out of our first three games is decent. If anyone thinks we are going to win every game and not have a bad game might aswell stop watching football full stop. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bulgaria said:

I did.

To be honest I've absolutely no idea why we were so bad second half, that's why it's so frustrating.

Its one mediocre performance,and than only perhaps 45mins of that.Dont want to over react over one match.

Most agree more new players are needed,maybe this result might move that on a bit.....still playing with either 6 or 7 First team players from last season....

2 minutes ago, Triple O said:

3 minutes ago, Triple O said:

Your capable of looking back at your own comments i assume?   'Do you mean doing his job in stopping a ball towards goal?' but i will indulge you,on this occosion.

7 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

I did.

To be fair with our pressing game in the first half we made them look ordinary, but they are not. Second half was all about losing our energy more than anything else.

5 minutes ago, Triple O said:

To be fair with our pressing game in the first half we made them look ordinary, but they are not. Second half was all about losing our energy more than anything else.

Mentally? in your view?or did the defence/midfield start flapping and choosing/playing the wrong ball? that was the impression given when listening? all about opinions obviously..

3 minutes ago, parajack said:

Your capable of looking back at your own comments i assume?   'Do you mean doing his job in stopping a ball towards goal?' but i will indulge you,on this occosion.

That was a rhetorical question (a question not requiring an answer) put to you as you stated "gave away a corner" to blame him for the passage of play leading to their second goal when that was not the case as he was "just doing his job"

Hope this clears it up for you now