Van Aken

4 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

I'm not sure you're filters are set correctly here. I'd be very surprised to see that van aken gave away significantly more needless fouls than iorfa.

3 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Give your head a wobble. You’ve lost the plot

Not sure he needs to wobble his head on this occasion. JVA conceded one foul all game, less fouls than any other outfield player other than Brown.

Facts > Feelings! 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

You guys must have watched a different game. What did he do wrong again?

Give away a corner leading to second goal? his name was mentioned many times during the Radio commentary...didn't myself get the impression he was having a good game?

Edited by parajack

4 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Not sure he needs to wobble his head on this occasion. JVA conceded one foul all game, less fouls than any other outfield player other than Brown.

Facts > Feelings! 

This is the problem with people. Previous prejudices come to the fore straight after a defeat. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

Give away a corner leading to second goal? his name was mentioned many times during the Radio commentary...didn't myself get the impression he was having a good game?

He wasn't bad. Certainly not terrible. We lost the game in midfield in my opinion in that second half. We allowed Bristol to use their width and to pull our defence all over.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Spondon Owl said:

He wasn't bad. Certainly not terrible. We lost the game in midfield in my opinion in that second half. We allowed Bristol to use their width and to pull our defence all over.

I will take your word for it,views can be  influenced when listening,as opposed to actually viewing...i certainly hope your right..