Forestieri

Seeing as we're obsessed by ex players. Starting on the bench in Udinese's opening Serie A game at Verona today. 

Wearing his 45 shirt,  but I'm intrigued by Udinese's squad numbers. They've got numbers 50, 87, 90 and 99 in the starting XI, with 45, 64, 77, 88 and 93 on the bench.

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Seeing as we're obsessed by ex players. Starting on the bench in Udinese's opening Serie A game at Verona today. 

Wearing his 45 shirt,  but I'm intrigued by Udinese's squad numbers. They've got numbers 50, 87, 90 and 99 in the starting XI, with 45, 64, 77, 88 and 93 on the bench.

Loan players get numbers 50+ in Italy I think.

Just not bothered...

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

We should go with Roman numerals... Rhodes would be XX, Palmer would be II Bannon would be simply X and Pressman, if he still played, would be XXXL.

• Haha 5

19 hours ago, alanharper said:

Apart from the threads on the first two pages of this section about Joao, Hirst, Murphy, Hutchinson (x2), Nuhiu, Di Canio, Kirby, Brunt and Fee... 

Sadly says a lot about how poor the present team is that people would rather start threads about former players.Some of which were pretty poor back in the day.