Bristol City - V - Wednesday OMDT

Guest Bulgaria

Ist half excellent

2nd half shambles.

Bristol were terrible but they won. Says it all. 

I've got dents in my table from the frustration today, and do we ever learn about not giving away senseless free kicks!!!!!!!!!

And Brian laws was waffling today like someone coming down from Acid.

Just now, catdog1121 said:

City are a good team this season..  we have easier games and they will be the real test.  If we dont win those were f**ked.   Monk has shown nothing new from the dire end of last season.  I just hope dc acts quickly.

DC never acts quickly - look how long he has let GM have so far. Seem to be on course to have the worst manager in our history coinciding with trying to find an additional 12 points. 

• Like 3

Absolutely pathetic Wednesday that. I think we've handed it to them on a plate by that 2nd half display.

1) Not taking 1st half chances.

2) Lost count of stupid free kicks given away both halves.

3) Lost count of how many times we gave the ball away stupidly all over the field.

4) Why did we drop Penny?

5) We didn't manage the intensity of the first half again. We got away with it against Watford but today we got found out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cbirks said:

Bloody hell, I didn't like the second half either but we will lose games, you know... 

The madness of modern football fans.

You lose games, you concede goals, the other team has spells of dominance culminating in shots on your goal. All unacceptable inevitabilities nowadays. 

One down unfortunately we have neither the talent nor skill/plan to threaten their goal, my granny could be in goal for most of our opposition for the threat we have!!!i

I believe we have the desire but achieving it is another thing. Remember a time we'd at least try to threaten teams goal after going down not at the moment.

1 minute ago, DirtyLeedsOwl said:

Set back today, we should have pressed home our advantage whilst we were bossing the first half. 

However, hold our nerve, no point flouncing around like a bunch of fannies. Move on to the next one.

Same pattern for a year now.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Hookowl said:

Looks like they basically ran out of steam, needed to score in the first half because they could never keep that high tempo for 90 minutes.

Was nothing to do with tempo, Bristol moved forward by about 3 metres in the second half and we allowed them to push us back.

Knocked us out of shape and as usual we revert to what we do best, hoofball. We haven’t got the quality to play under any kind of pressure and always panic and launch it forward. 

At 1-0 down you don’t try and defend for your life like we did.

serious lack of quality on and off the pitch