Joao, on fire

21 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Desire and mental application always let him down. If he addresses this, he will be a good premier league footballer without question. 

Exactly. If we got £7m for him that was great business. He was anonymous a lot of the time he was here but has all the physical attributes to be a very good player. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

The inevitable thread on a ex player who’s scored...I dread to think what some of your lot are like stalking ex birds 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

When George Hirst bags his first league goal ill be giving up technology for 5 years and living in me greenhouse.  Give it to me for dust to settle.

• Haha 3

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Just now, Errol Flashman said:

When George Hirst bags his first league goal ill be giving up technology for 5 years and living in me greenhouse.  Give it to me for dust to settle.

meltdown mate, absolute meltdown on here...can’t wait for the “told your he’d be world class” and the “should never have let him go”.

i just don’t get the current mentality of the majority on here...seem more interested in ex players then the current squad we have. everyone wanted a clear out of dead wood and changes etc... it’s finally happened and now fans are actually stalking em and wishing they where still here. What do they want??? 

• Like 2

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, Errol Flashman said:

When George hirst scores his first league..covid 19 will be a distant memory..so the fans at his home ground of Scotland will be there to see it

If George Hirst turns out to be something then I’ll be really disappointed. Missed opportunity and all that.

If Lucas Joao plays a full season and turns into a top end Championship striker I’ll be surprised but I won’t give a shinyshite. We got good money for a lad who flattered to deceive for about four years.

• Like 1

Right decision by the club to sell. 

Joao went stale here. Glad he’s doing well but it’s only a good start to the season. Don’t be shocked when he goes missing for large parts of the season. 

When he’s on it no one can dispute the kid was a proper player.

4 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Only three games in, but "Time will tell" 

I'll reserve judgement after Christmas. 

Only managed to consistantly have a run of 4/5 games for us, so to me just looks like he's maybe having one of his good spells. 

He certainly is, 10 goals in his last 12 games The shoulder injury again looks as if it’s come at a bad time