Sell Adam Reach

Reach would be such a useful LWB to have. Probably our first choice. 

But if we’re continuing to see him as a central forward we may as well give him away to the highest bidder / contributor to his wages. 

I feel really sorry for the guy. Whenever he’s played on the left he’s given us something we don’t have elsewhere, regular and consistent delivery

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Offload Reach asap

We just don’t need him anymore 

He doesn't fit into our team or tactics anymore and he is good enough to be playing elsewhere.

If he goes he's off the payroll too meaning we could bring in a new face to challenge for a first team place in a position they're native in

His services are becoming less by the day a we step closer to 2 new signings. 

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Well since Monk arrive before that he was one of our best performers.

No mate,he wasnt.....hasnt been consistently in my view for a long while...I agree he may not feel comfortable playing under Monks systym,indeed its hard to see  where he would fit in,hence his new central role.TBH like every player its probably time for a new challenge for him,to reignite his career.

I would like to see maybe a player swap/money for a decent Championship level striker,to soften the inevitable 'cash' we will have to shell out

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, parajack said:

No mate,he wasnt.....hasnt been consistently in my view for a long while...I agree he may not feel comfortable playing under Monks systym,indeed its hard to see  where he would fit in,hence his new central role.TBH like every player its probably time for a new challenge for him,to reignite his career.

I would like to see maybe a player swap/money for a decent Championship level striker,to soften the inevitable 'cash' we will have to shell out

He offers more down the wing than Harris. But for what ever reason Harris is undroppable. Even though he offers nothing in terms of goals and assist for now 26 games just 1 assist. Very very poor.

Give Reach a run of 5 or 6 games on the wing and we will get more out of him than Harris.

If we sell we won't get much, so may as well keep him and play him instead of Harris.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, room0035 said:

He offers more down the wing than Harris. But for what ever reason Harris is undroppable. Even though he offers nothing in terms of goals and assist for now 26 games just 1 assist. Very very poor.

Give Reach a run of 5 or 6 games on the wing and we will get more out of him than Harris.

If we sell we won't get much, so may as well keep him and play him instead of Harris.

Yes,i agree potentially if on form,but i have zero confidence in him,which on his current form,is still more than he seems to have in his self!

21 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Offload Reach asap

We just don’t need him anymore 

He doesn't fit into our team or tactics anymore and he is good enough to be playing elsewhere.

If he goes he's off the payroll too meaning we could bring in a new face to challenge for a first team place in a position they're native in

Take Gary Monk along with him. A good 1st half then a poor 2nd. What did Monk say at half time? It all changed after interval. I know that Bristol came out more improved in the 2nd, but come on geez!

Probably the best crosser in the team...would be perfect for a left wingback type role or at least should be given a chance to prove himself. 

Instead, we are to believe he is now a striker, sorry a back up striker. 

Bonkers. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

Reach does need moving on before he goes for free.

He was top of the list for assists, from open play last season but if he's not going to be played wide then he will be wasted.

We need to get rid of the fool who thinks Reach is a striker then surely?

• Like 1