Ashton Gate tomorrow...

4 minutes ago, Alan Robinson said:

Fact is that regardless of your allegiance to your particular football club we football fans are pretty much all the same.

As a life long football fan I’m passionate about Bristol City as you are all passionate about Sheffield Wednesday but I try to be as reasonable and well balanced in my opinions about the beautiful game as I can be......but I haven’t forgot that outrageous late penalty you got against us at Hillsborough ......:angry:

Some of things I read on our forum otib, makes me cringe with embarrassment that I support the same club as the ill informed numpties that post on there.

Hi mate, 

You got 3 very talented central midfielders in Morrell, Walsh and Williams, but you didn't use them so far this season. What is going on there? 

Guest Therealrealist
15 minutes ago, Alan Robinson said:

Born and raised in the West Country.....ooh arrr!

Now then Alan...would you say you hate rovers as much as we hate Utd..no disrespect but I’ve always thought the Bristol area to be more of a rugger hotbed than football..bit like Exeter down rd and hull up here?.

7 minutes ago, torryowl said:

he knows more than me, never knew dawson played for the blunts ........

If it is only new information you gathered here, you know more than I do, and I thought I knew a lot 😅

Edited by malek

16 hours ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

-8 points. So we have to tackle tomorrow's game as if its the first game of the season again.

9 points behind Preston. It's going to be brutal until we get clear of 17th place.

Another cup final tomorrow. Form counts for nothing until we've put this to bed.

Screenshot_20200926-104950_Score Centre.jpg

At least our GD should count for a point

8 hours ago, malek said:

Hi mate, 

You got 3 very talented central midfielders in Morrell, Walsh and Williams, but you didn't use them so far this season. What is going on there? 

All three have been out injured. It’s possible that at least one of them could be available today.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, malek said:

What a phenomenal Pre game review. Guy who wrote this knows more about Wednesday than 90% of people on here, me included 

DaveFev is a top otib poster who previews every upcoming match in the same fashion. He’s a very knowledgeable guy as you can tell. 
He works in the financial world and has his finger on the pulse of Citys fiscal dealings. 

• Love 1

8 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Now then Alan...would you say you hate rovers as much as we hate Utd..no disrespect but I’ve always thought the Bristol area to be more of a rugger hotbed than football..bit like Exeter down rd and hull up here?.

Bristol Bears play at AG and have reached the European Challenge cup final having beaten Bordeaux in extra time on Friday. They’re a pretty decent outfit. Three other fairly close rugby clubs, Exeter, Bath, Gloucester so quite a few local derbies.

The Bears get similar size crowds as City do so it’s a popular game 

No....I don’t hate Rovers. I just don’t think about them at all.

I think Rhodes needs to score today. He needs that 2nd goal of the season asap to show Monk he's still got it. Personally I think even though Patterson potentially coming in could help Rhodes, I think it's more with a view to him partnering Windass? 

We we need the win badly today to capitalise on yesterday's results and I think away from home is where we're going to get and have to get most of our points because we'll continue to get sod all at home due to our inability to score goals there.

19 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

Holden plays 3-5-2 as well..........Looks as if it’s going to be a real midfield battle. 

We have another youngster Bakinson who has impressed recently and City fans have labelled  him ‘the new Vieira’.........he made quite a difference when he came on against Vila.

Finally, we have switched to three central midfielders and, they're good players too so, we won't be getting overrun in midfield like we have done in the past.  

As you say it is going to be a real battle in midfield and, perhaps, whoever comes out on top will win the game.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

We will get six points back after the appeal so we are more or less in credit and up for winning the league 

I don't think we will get any reduction. I hope we do but it's not the Wednesday way. We will probably get it increased to automatic relegation for being cu us.