Against an experienced team like Bristol C, I fear our deficiencies up front are going to be our undoing. So hope I'm wrong but this is our toughest test yet and we need wins.

3 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

Holden plays 3-5-2 as well..........Looks as if it’s going to be a real midfield battle. 

We have another youngster Bakinson who has impressed recently and City fans have labelled  him ‘the new Vieira’.........he made quite a difference when he came on against Vila.

What do you reckon about signing our old mucker Chris Brunt?

Hi Alan, I fancy us to sneak it tomorrow, I really hope so as my best buddy over here in Bulgaria is a City fan and whoever loses has to wash the victors car. My turtle wax has been safety tooked away for a while and hopefully by tomorrow night he will be needing some more!

All the best for the season.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

That won’t happen. Holden is no clown, he’ll know as we all do about the 10 point deficit giving the table a false look.

12 points deduction.

We will reduce the deficit to 5 points tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

I'm hoping we come out of the blocks quickly like we've tried to do so far this season. I know we've dropped off and tired a bit second half,, but been solid enough to still keep a clean sheet. 

It's been a refreshing change to the last few years when we've either looked like we've just woke up from hibernation, or just couldn't keep a clean sheet second half. 

I'd love a win tomorrow, but I'll settle for a draw away from home against a well drilled and good championship side. 

Weird one this weekend

Win and it’s an excellent start to the season. Lose and it’s an average start

Im going for a draw and an ok start

Problem is where are our goals going to come from?  

Never know, maybe we will score one AFTER the full-time whistle, following this new Man Utd trend that even Alex Ferguson could not have dreamt of. 

Edited by DSandersonOWL

I'm optimistic for tomorrow (it's probably the drink) but, we're playing away, which suits us, with a consistant team and formation.

We've already made up 3 points (of the -12) so tomorrow is a bit of a 'free hit' - hoping for a win, expecting a draw at least, but a loss won't be a disaster.

Had another re-think.

I’m now going 1-0 to the Wednesday. 

It’ll be a game of few opportunities but we’ll sneak a single goal from a defensive error, free kick or corner.

Just now, Therealrealist said:

Fair dinkum..we have more than most🤓

Fact is that regardless of your allegiance to your particular football club we football fans are pretty much all the same.

As a life long football fan I’m passionate about Bristol City as you are all passionate about Sheffield Wednesday but I try to be as reasonable and well balanced in my opinions about the beautiful game as I can be......but I haven’t forgot that outrageous late penalty you got against us at Hillsborough ......:angry:

Some of things I read on our forum otib, makes me cringe with embarrassment that I support the same club as the ill informed numpties that post on there.

• Like 2