Ashton Gate tomorrow...

3 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

Holden plays 3-5-2 as well..........Looks as if it’s going to be a real midfield battle. 

We have another youngster Bakinson who has impressed recently and City fans have labelled  him ‘the new Vieira’.........he made quite a difference when he came on against Vila.

What do you reckon about signing our old mucker Chris Brunt?

Guest Bulgaria

Hi Alan, I fancy us to sneak it tomorrow, I really hope so as my best buddy over here in Bulgaria is a City fan and whoever loses has to wash the victors car. My turtle wax has been safety tooked away for a while and hopefully by tomorrow night he will be needing some more!

All the best for the season.

9 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

That won’t happen. Holden is no clown, he’ll know as we all do about the 10 point deficit giving the table a false look.

12 points deduction.

We will reduce the deficit to 5 points tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

I'm hoping we come out of the blocks quickly like we've tried to do so far this season. I know we've dropped off and tired a bit second half,, but been solid enough to still keep a clean sheet. 

It's been a refreshing change to the last few years when we've either looked like we've just woke up from hibernation, or just couldn't keep a clean sheet second half. 

I'd love a win tomorrow, but I'll settle for a draw away from home against a well drilled and good championship side. 

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Alan Robinson said:

All clubs have uninformed posters, most of whom aren’t blessed with the smartest minds.

Fair dinkum..we have more than most🤓

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

You're just trying to lull us in a false sense of security typical sneaky southerner. 

Yeah..typical cockney

Just now, Therealrealist said:

Fair dinkum..we have more than most🤓

Fact is that regardless of your allegiance to your particular football club we football fans are pretty much all the same.

As a life long football fan I’m passionate about Bristol City as you are all passionate about Sheffield Wednesday but I try to be as reasonable and well balanced in my opinions about the beautiful game as I can be......but I haven’t forgot that outrageous late penalty you got against us at Hillsborough ......:angry:

Some of things I read on our forum otib, makes me cringe with embarrassment that I support the same club as the ill informed numpties that post on there.

• Like 2