Ashton Gate tomorrow...

5 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

What’s the general feeling amongst  you guys? .........

City got stuffed 0-3 against a strong Villa side in the Carabao cup midweek and were outplayed in every department.

New head coach Dean Holden played a mixture of experienced and younger players and came unstuck. Said post match that ‘it’s how we react to a defeat that matters’..........

I imagine he’ll play the strongest available team tomorrow, after all it’s the Championship games that really matter.

Hi Alan always enjoy your thread when we play you.

Im optimistic. Our 352 suits us and we look solid in defence and get plenty of control of midfield.

Questions are up top, but so far so good. 

Edited by Holmowl
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Hi Alan always enjoy your thread when we play you.

Im optimistic. Our 352 suits us and we look solid in defence and get plenty of control of midfield.

Questions are up top, but so far so good. 

Holden plays 3-5-2 as well..........Looks as if it’s going to be a real midfield battle. 

We have another youngster Bakinson who has impressed recently and City fans have labelled  him ‘the new Vieira’.........he made quite a difference when he came on against Vila.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alan Robinson said:

I forgot to mention that City have Chris Brunt from the Baggies.

Holden has signed considerable experience in the likes of Wells, Brunt, Mawson and Martin to aid the younger players. 

It wouldn’t surprise me if all four started tomorrow 

How has CB played?  Have you been impressed with him?

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

He's passed it, that's a hatrick tomorrow then.

I agree that he’s past it and partly why he went off against Villa. That said his versatility and experience kinda offset that. City do have several younger players just breaking into the matchday squad.

Just now, Alan Robinson said:

I agree that he’s past it and partly why he went off against Villa. That said his versatility and experience kinda offset that. City do have several younger players just breaking into the matchday squad.

He's been one of few the highlights since we left the prem cracking player who could score from anywhere, the young city lads would do well to heed his advice.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alan Robinson said:

I forgot to mention that City have Chris Brunt from the Baggies.

Holden has signed considerable experience in the likes of Wells, Brunt, Mawson and Martin to aid the younger players. 

It wouldn’t surprise me if all four started tomorrow 

Oh, well you should’ve told us that earlier then.

I’m now going Wednesday to win 4-0 😋😋😋