Iorfa being tracked by Watford

Sell him for anything upwards of £8-£10 million with a big sell on clause inserted.

We can't afford to keep players when the money is on the table and this would finance a couple of moves plus money in the pot. We desperately need to be self financing and not living off the bank of Chansiri.

Just now, shandypants said:

I think people are writing off Börner too quickly. 

I think Börner will be a casualty of playing 3 at the back. He's too slow to play at the side. Centrally, he might get away with it - but we have Lees & Dunkley there.

Guest OrlandoUnTrustful

Maguire went for £80 mill. Just puts it into perspective. He has to be £15-£20 million if a carthorse is the worlds most expensive defender.

I can't believe people are saying £10M. He's worth twice that in today's market. Start at £20M, with add-ons, and we can negotiate down. If we can end up with £10M+ in the bank, after we have paid Wolves, then that is good business.

Edited by ChapSmurf
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 years left on his contract, good age, English. I’d be asking for considerably more than the £10m people have mentioned. 

We always seem to be a club that gets charged through the nose, and sell for peanuts. Let’s change that. 

No harm in starting negations at £20m. Negations never go up. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

I can't believe people are saying £10M. He's worth twice that in today's market. Start at £20M, with add-ons, and we can negotiate down. If we can end up with £10M+ in the bank, after we have paid Wolves, then that is good business.

Beat me to it, you cheeky little Smurf. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Quote them £10million. That way, even with Wolves' sell on fee we get £7.5mill. Tidy profit, some of which can be reinvested. If they won't pay it, no problem, he stays. 

Not sure 7.5m is enough to replace Iorfa tbh.

Just turned 25, 2 years on his deal, could be a prem center back for me, had the attributes and his reading of the game when central in a back 3 has been great 98% of the time. He's also started contributing more at the top end of the pitch this season.

I feel like he's really important for us. Would you sell a 25 year old bannan for 10 mil? I wouldn't.

1 minute ago, cookeh said:

Not sure 7.5m is enough to replace Iorfa tbh.

Just turned 25, 2 years on his deal, could be a prem center back for me, had the attributes and his reading of the game when central in a back 3 has been great 98% of the time. He's also started contributing more at the top end of the pitch this season.

I feel like he's really important for us. Would you sell a 25 year old bannan for 10 mil? I wouldn't.

There is a new bandwagon in town, move aside.