Iorfa being tracked by Watford

14 minutes ago, parajack said:

Oh,well that advice is 50 years too late,sadly dyslexia is with you for life,a bit like 'ignorance'..didnt stop me getting a BA(Hons) though,so if you feel umbridge,take it up with Sheffield Hallam University,ask them what they are doing handing out Honours Degree's to thick ******** who cant spell,paragraph,or punctuate.... 

I have managed to enjoy a successful career in the meantime,but ta for the 'tips'

Academic Qualifications     

BA(Hons) Communication Studies                        1992-1995

Certificate in counselling skills                                1992
C&G          7307 Teaching Certificate.                     2001-2002     
Vocational Qualifications
Driver CPC mods 1-4                                              2016             
RTITB             Fork lift truck Instructor                    2006 & 2015(requalified)
ITSAR             Fork Lift ruck Instructor                    2015            
RTITB              CB & Reach FLT                             2015           
Pivot steer truck                                                      2007           
Cskills H&S                                                             2015                                              
Pearson          IAG 3&4 (Diploma)                          2013            
Red Cross      Certificate First aid at work.             2013           
Edexel            ‘A’ 1 award                                       2009            
IOSH              Technician Safety Practitioner.         2006            
NEBOSH        Certificate in H&S.                           2002            

Feel free to continue being 'ignorant' ime sure you have plenty to go at..

A9B8DA31-1958-4FC5-99E8-FA1283510CB2.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, parajack said:

No, you wernt,you were trying to be clever,and failed...you were attempting to belittle based on my lack of writing skills....do you imagine for one minute your the first? I have faced such ignorance all my life.

I suggest you think on before you start such things,because they never end well..

You do not know me,or my Employment history,but presume to offer me advice on letter writing & CVs?..what on earth has any of that got to do with football,or SWFC?...

FFS

I wasn't trying to belittle your writing skills. I was politely advising the use of a space after punctuation.

Until you called me a bellend, which prompted me to make a poo joke about you still being at school

2 minutes ago, ruusowl said:

FFS

I wasn't trying to belittle your writing skills. I was politely advising the use of a space after punctuation.

Until you called me a bellend, which prompted me to make a poo joke about you still being at school

Funny i joined Owlstalk to comment,& exchange views on football,& SWFC..i dont feel the need to highlight any errors in spelling i notice(there are multiple,quite common) nor in doing so offer advice to people on how to apply for jobs or do their CV(despite once being a jobsearch tutor & designer of such programmes!)

Try worrying less about 'style' and more about 'substance'..not one comment from you about the thread title,when you replied to me in your initial reply.You obviously read my post,but didnt debate it,or offer a view of your own..Still haven't for that matter...just what do you imagine is 'polite' about that?

8 minutes ago, parajack said:

Why bother?...you post a silly 'hillarious' Meme...more interested in point scoring than commenting on the tread? says it all.

And before we get another 'hilarious' MEME     THREAD......yes i know i missed the 'h' naughty para eh? learn to spell!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, parajack said:

I am suggesting what i post,not what you say i am posting...read,& inwardly digest...if you can..your posting absolute nonsense..decent players if available,are fetching prices akin to a telephone number,are usually well regarded,and fancied,and if tempted to a move,want the sort of wages we can no longer pay....

You are marking your own homework

Fair enough I’ll take your word on that, you seem to be the expert on it