Callum Paterson

1 minute ago, 0114 said:

Mental signing a player that I don’t know if he’s going to be a right back or a striker. 

You on the staff then and being kept in the dark. He adds weight to forward line either at the top or just behind. Can also in fill in a variety of positions. I would say thats a bonus + added to his dance moves !  

22 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

You on the staff then and being kept in the dark. He adds weight to forward line either at the top or just behind. Can also in fill in a variety of positions. I would say thats a bonus + added to his dance moves !  

I’m well aware. Was kinda just a joke.

I’ve posted numerous times about him being a decent signing. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Decent signing as a RWB, however we have three of them !!!!

As a striker - poor signing.

Seen a clip of Warnock on Goals on Sunday saying Paterson wasn't good enough to defend at PL level, but was as good as any he's worked with in the air. He follows this by saying that similar to Mitrovic at Fulham he's strong and difficult to play against and has an eye for goal. Reminds me of a Wood-esque player when Monk was at Leeds, when he - and since him Dyche (at Burnley) - utilised Wood as the spearhead of the team.

Still only 25 as well and looks a character.

Edited by AwokenGiant

1 minute ago, edinburghowl said:

Please happen - I absolutely love Callum.

I’ve watched Paterson loads at Hearts, guaranteed I’ve seen him more than anyone else on here. Callum is a proper professional, a good athlete, great to have around the dressing room and the best header of a ball I’ve seen in 30+ years of watching football. He’s also decent with the ball at his feet too, he’s versatile, and he could be the perfect target man up top too. Sign him up!

To be fair you always rave about Hearts players

5 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

Please happen - I absolutely love Callum.

I’ve watched Paterson loads at Hearts, guaranteed I’ve seen him more than anyone else on here. Callum is a proper professional, a good athlete, great to have around the dressing room and the best header of a ball I’ve seen in 30+ years of watching football. He’s also decent with the ball at his feet too, he’s versatile, and he could be the perfect target man up top too. Sign him up!

Would you think he would be deployed mainly  as a defender or striker with us?