Callum Paterson

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Still wouldnt mind us bringing someone like Zohore in for him to play up top with. 

Would be good if we could get someone else in, Wednesday have surprised me by how many we have brought in.  Might be pushing it for another addition.

Well done to the recruitment team for some solid signings on the face of it. 

Cardiff City fan - “Should let him move on. We’re not sure what his best position is. He’s OK for being a bit physical, mixing it up playing as striker, and scoring some goals, but apart from that......”.

Erm, being physical, mixing it up, and scoring a few goals? Is that all he does?

Some fans are spoilt aren’t they?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Would be good if we could get someone else in, Wednesday have surprised me by how many we have brought in.  Might be pushing it for another addition.

Well done to the recruitment team for some solid signings on the face of it. 

they have I agree but we are still missing that target man type, something we are desperate for imo. 

• Like 1

He replaces the aerial threat we had with Fletcher,  huge character and someone who wears his heart on his sleeve 

Best position ? That’s the big question, interested to hear the gaffers thoughts on this one 

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Let's be honest, you wouldn't buy him going off those comments.

I’m sure you would have seen similar reviews for Kachunga and Windass as well, indeed most players who were unwanted by their clubs Of course that doesn’t mean they can’t be a success here though

Just now, gurujuan said:

I’m sure you would have seen similar reviews for Kachunga and Windass as well, indeed most players who were unwanted by their clubs Of course that doesn’t mean they can’t be a success here though

Quite agree, but that wasn't my point.

There does seem to a big discussion what his best position is, no one seems to know even the managers he's been under.  Will be interesting to see what Monk has in mind for him.