Callum Paterson

Guest OrlandoUnTrustful

Hopefully we can get the deal done. Let’s try and be positive and hope we’ve struck gold with a modern day Paul Warhurst.

59 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

Don’t know who he is but that’s wrong. Cardiff were in the Championship when he signed and I don’t think he has signed another contract since he has been there.

Also worth nothing that Hearts have a 15% sell on clause for whatever transfer fee Cardiff get for him.

Promotion bonuses will be in most players contracts which give huge incentives to get promoted :duntmatter:

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

That’s the problem for me, with the midfield we’ve assembled, we need a rapier, not a sledgehammer. The last thing we want is someone who is slow, clumsy, but good in the air, as the likes of Bannan and Brown will be wasted Nuisance value off the bench, maybe, but no way does he look capable of being our main striker

You talk some rightoldbollacks

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, edinburghowl said:

Like most footballers he has had a few injuries but I’m not aware of anything concerning. He has a pretty good appearance record I think

He managed 42 appearances last season - and scored 7.

What position do you think we would be signing him to play in? Seems like he has recently become a jack of all trades and master of none.

Don’t know who he is but that’s wrong. Cardiff were in the Championship when he signed and I don’t think he has signed another contract since he has been there.

Also worth nothing that Hearts have a 15% sell on clause for whatever transfer fee Cardiff get for him.

Thought he let Hearts on a 3-year deal at Cardiff in 2017. Unless his contract was longer than 3 years as was widely reported, he must have signed a new deal at some point otherwise he would be out of contract now.

Looks like he might have been right actually.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44728790

New contract signed on promotion to the Premier League.

This chap sounds ready for league 1. He's so good that he can't get in Cardiffs team. But after our new chief scout, the owners 11 year old boy, recommended him, then we've got to sign him. 

Regardless.

At least we are getting a team ready for next season. 

Edited by Mrmason69
Additional
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

This chap sounds ready for league 1. He's so good that he can't get in Cardiffs team. But after our new chief scout, the owners 11 year old boy, recommended him, then we've got to sign him. 

Regardless.

2097388531_Sh*tpostingCat.gif.d1fb1a9e63403328bd60de446618155d.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

55 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Regardless.

Here he is,  Mr Happy 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

If he’s 25 I’m 9. 

He possibly had the worst Sunday paper round in history after mine. The one I'd get 65p for and spend immediately in the same newsagents on cold sugary drinks as I didn't have enough energy to make it home without it......

• Haha 1