Future looks bright

On 24/09/2020 at 10:48, room0035 said:

We have already found the next Bannan he is call Izzy Brown the only issue is he has an awful injury record. We can keep him fit he is a free at the end of this season.

Izzy Brown signed a new contract before signing for us. Strange really as he will never get a look in at Chelsea. Maybe they did it just to get a fee if he leaves. See, even clubs like. Chelsea look to recoup something!

On 24/09/2020 at 17:48, londonowl said:

It's an embarrassing squad for a team that have breached FFP, sold their ground (accounting wise) to balance the books and charged (some) of the highest prices in the division.

I hope that 'lessons have been learned' however I am yet to be totally relieved of the fear that Mr Chansiri is a clueless egomaniac.

I have to agree. Look at derby, they have breached FFP, sold their ground and charge high prices.. yet they still have a very good side and a good manager. 

We have a strike force of Rhodes, a midfield player that couldn't get into wigans team and another midfield player that a truly terrible Huddersfield side released. 

This squad is bang average. 

Ideally we still need 2 strikers 

2 wide men 

A lb 

A rb 

A goalkeeper 

Instead we will panic buy 2 strikers and monk will be gone by Christmas 

On 24/09/2020 at 10:48, room0035 said:

We have already found the next Bannan he is call Izzy Brown the only issue is he has an awful injury record. We can keep him fit he is a free at the end of this season.

We won’t get him for free will we hell sign a new Chelsea contract or we’ll have to pay in January 

4 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

We won’t get him for free will we hell sign a new Chelsea contract or we’ll have to pay in January 

He has spent his whole career going out on loan maybe he enjoys it here then we get him for free in the summer.

5 hours ago, Swiss Toni said:

Izzy Brown signed a new contract before signing for us. Strange really as he will never get a look in at Chelsea. Maybe they did it just to get a fee if he leaves. See, even clubs like. Chelsea look to recoup something!

The only one I can see he is under contract till 2021 but if he resign so be it. Let hope we get him cheap then but as they wanted £6m for Hector unlikely.

Our issue hasn’t been buying players/spending money...our issue has been our stubbornness to sell players at the right time and ridiculous wages to the wrong players. 

other baffling decisions like keeping hold of Westwood and Hutch etc... with no real desire to play them. No ones the full truth behind these type of scenarios but they have certainly damaged us financially. 

9 hours ago, room0035 said:

He has spent his whole career going out on loan maybe he enjoys it here then we get him for free in the summer.

Even if he does enjoy it Chelsea will not let him go for nothing there business savvy. Like I say could see a fee from us in Jan if he wants to stay or a new one year deal.