Connor Kirby is off to Wembley

9 minutes ago, bobness said:

Does the post need an IQ test, or the poster?

:duntmatter:

I'll make it so that when you click a thread title a little box comes up  and says  "Hi Petal, You DO REALISE what this thread is about right?? Any complaining about what the thread is about after clicking into a thread where the thread title tells you VERY VERY CLEARLY what the thread is about will result in the immediate permanent deletion of your account for being STUPID"

That should do it

lol

Owlstalk Shop

18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's a Sheffield Wednesday site mate - we discuss Sheffield Wednesday, managers, coaches and staff  PAST AND PRESENT

ALWAYS HAVE

ALWAYS WILL

If  you don't want to read about an ex-player DO NOT  CLICK ON THE THREAD TITLE WITH AN EX-PLAYERS NAME IN IT - it's literally that simple

Complaining in a thread about an ex player after you've clicked on an ex players name is like running into a shoe shop shouting "WHY ARE YOU SELLING SHOES"

FFS

I only asked a question 🤷🏼‍♂️ Don’t l like the question then don’t answer. 

what’s shoes got to do with Connor Kirby?? does he own a shoe shop?? 

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No problem - I'll start a few threads on it now for you for each ex Wednesday player since 1950

lol

Can you make sure you tag me in each one?? I’m very interested 🤦🏼‍♂️

On a serious note, I just honestly don’t understand why all of a sudden we are interested in ex players so much. Kirby didn’t make it with us as several other players didn’t.

If only we showed as much interest in our own players. 

8 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Why is there a sudden obsession for every ex Wednesday player and what they are doing?? 

Do agree with this, but it's the Forestieri and Hutchinson's I couldn't give a balls about.

Nice to see the young lads, who left Wednesday for no reason other than not quite being good enough, getting an opportunity and doing well.  

Good luck to him. 

• Like 1