Connor Kirby is off to Wembley

1 hour ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

each to their own mate...I couldn’t give a monkeys to be honest, especially when you consider half of these players haven’t played much for us anyway. 

i’m more for supporting the current crop to be honest.

Why open the thread then, sausage?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Why is there a sudden obsession for every ex Wednesday player and what they are doing?? 

People are itching for them to do well, so that they can blast the management for letting them go, when 'I knew he had it in him, and I've been proved right' (after a single goal 10 games in...)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why is there a sudden obsession for every ex Wednesday player and what they are doing?? 

It's a Sheffield Wednesday site mate - we discuss Sheffield Wednesday, managers, coaches and staff  PAST AND PRESENT

ALWAYS HAVE

ALWAYS WILL

If  you don't want to read about an ex-player DO NOT  CLICK ON THE THREAD TITLE WITH AN EX-PLAYERS NAME IN IT - it's literally that simple

Complaining in a thread about an ex player after you've clicked on an ex players name is like running into a shoe shop shouting "WHY ARE YOU SELLING SHOES"

FFS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

WHY IS THERE A SUDDEN OBSESSION FOR PEOPLE TO CLICK INTO THREADS ABOUT EX WEDNESDAY PLAYERS AND THEN COMPLAIN IT IS A THREAD ABOUT AN EX WEDNESDAY PLAYER?

There are currently over 4 MILLION posts in this football section alone, over TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED Pages of threads, about anything and everything SWFC - sod off into one of those that you DO want to read about eh?

TA

*shakes fist*

*bangs table*

Dave Allen was right about 'you lot' 

You're cretins

Owlstalk Shop