Team for Fulham

I'm probably in the minority here, but for me I'd pick a strong side, maybe put a couple of those short of game time in, hunt, Brennan Kachunga. 

Have a real go at them like Carlos did against Arsenal a few years back when we beat them in the cup. 

Good results bring confidence and if we could beat Fulham or at worse lose out on pens it carries the unbeaten run on. Fulham will no doubt play a weakened side, so there's a chance of progressing. 

If your trying to instill a winning attitude then you have to go out with the mindframe of trying to win every game. 

It's the philosophy the Australians and Americans have always used in sport and one of the reasons they've been so successful down the decades. 

I can’t read the latest Star article about youngsters spotted in training but assuming it’s Adedoyin and Grant.  Anyway it’s a no brainier to start with the team that won’t be starting against Bristol city. This is not a normal season and all efforts have to be put in making the league points up, not to get to the 4th round of the league cup 

With the u23 squad as was announced today it looks like Brennan, Waldock, Hagen and Adedoyin will have travelled with the only question mark begin on Grant who was injured in last U23 game so I'd guess at

wildsmith 

brennan shaw borner

Palmer hunt fdb pelupessy odubajo

kachunga Reach 

with youngster says on bench