Team for Fulham

39 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Hope the young lads start that did in the last round. Think they deserve to after some very good performances. 

I agree. Tell them to go out, enjoy themselves, learn from the experience and have a go. If they win, great, well done. If they lose, there is no shame. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Wildsmith 

Iorfa     Lees     Borner

Palmer     Pelupessy    Hunt    Penney

Dele-Bashiru

Kachunga    Reach

Subs:

Dawson

Odubajo

Shaw

Harris

Bannan

Rhodes

Adedoyin

A mixture of youth and first team. I want to see how our back three play together because I still have doubts about van Aken. Also no way would I risk players who’ve had injury problems over the last year or two such as van Aken, Luongo, and Brown. Windass is too important to risk as well.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
Just now, RoyCroppersHair said:

might be the case, but deserve a go after winning at Rochdale, should never change a winning team, that team won their last game, can’t see us getting owt even if we played the main 11 anyway, need to be saving the main lot for Sunday 

Totally disagree but I guess I’m on my own here. I can see what people are saying but for me, the back three needs to be our experienced players. The rest of the team can be rotated I think but with no Lees or Iorfa we’ll get hammered. It could have an effect on morale. Need to try to win