Zahore

Derby have more money than us to chuck about atm so if they've pulled the plug it tells you something, so let him fester in the baggie reserves because they'll need him next season when they are back in the championship and by then he'll be 2 stone over weight. 

12 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Like Big Dave then? Seriously if we shell out 5 mil on this guy + wages it makes no financial sense. By all accounts is he a ‘big lump/target man’... So tell me how he will be any better than Nuhui then?

Don’t know, does he have to be just like Nuhiu because he’s big?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Liam_Baggies said:

I think the issues are now his wages which have increased following our promotion 

we would be happy to see him off the books..

The issue with his wage is that if it doubled on promotion then he was on around 25k per week beforehand.

The problem lies in the fact that 25k per week is a pre-Covid 19 championship salary.

There’s no way we, or any club should entertain paying just about anybody that for a deal negotiated in the present climate.

Ergo, does Zohore want to play or not?

Either WBA pick up probably 75% of his wedge for a loan or he goes on a permanent and cuts his cloth accordingly.

42 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

No one is going to be paying him 50k a

week in the championship.

In fact I doubt even WBA are paying him that much. The press just make figures up to add detail 

We are allegedly paying Rhodes 40K  so 50K in the prem is nothing

2 minutes ago, attyjake said:

We are allegedly paying Rhodes 40K  so 50K in the prem is nothing

Bulshít. Believe that, you'll believe anything. 

1 hour ago, Sefton owl said:

Like Big Dave then? Seriously if we shell out 5 mil on this guy + wages it makes no financial sense. By all accounts is he a ‘big lump/target man’... So tell me how he will be any better than Nuhui then?

He can run

WBA are clearly trying to squeeze as much out of him as they can.

They hoped to be able to sign Karlan Grant from Huddersfield. Howver have been unable to complete deal. Apparently Huddersfield got a £15 million bid for him which was withdrawn and nobody has come near since. 

Just a thought but Grant and manager at Huddersfield have fallen out he is out of squad. Therefore why not ask Huddersfield to loan player to us, no suitors are currently in for him. From what manager has said he wants Grany out of club. From what I have seen of Grant far superior to Zohore. Doubtful we would be succesfulbut worth a try.

I have WBA friend who says his wage is £35,000 per week. Which is still rediculous