Zahore

3 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Me neither, but if we did, I reckon Kachunga with his ability to go wide, would get the nod over Rhodes

I think it's only a matter of time before Rhodes is on the bench regularly. There are 2 or 3 players Monk is having to use through necessity rather than choice IMO?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Liam_Baggies said:

I think the issues are now his wages which have increased following our promotion 

we would be happy to see him off the books..

I doubt you’ll get him off the books. You’ll probably have to subsidise a loan move anywhere.

4 minutes ago, Liam_Baggies said:

I think that will be the most likely option tbh..

I don’t see any other solution. Bilic has binned him. We can’t take his full wages on, and I can’t see him having many suitors with the cost involved after the season he’s just had.

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Interesting. Hoping it's not because of silly wages.

Love to see Zahsie at the club

It probably is because of silly wages. 

Imagine selling your stadium and still not being able to afford the likes of Kenneth Zahore! :ghoulguy:

3 hours ago, BIG D said:

I've no idea how good he is tbh but sometimes even average players do a great job at clubs - think Tony Cunningham back in the day. A big lad next to Windass could be just the spark we need.

Like Big Dave then? Seriously if we shell out 5 mil on this guy + wages it makes no financial sense. By all accounts is he a ‘big lump/target man’... So tell me how he will be any better than Nuhui then?