Hutchinson

16 hours ago, acquiescefc said:

Hes 31, not technically blessed, injury prone, yellow/red card prone.  He will admit hes not Prem or Champ standard any more, theres no dressing up/down.

Have a lot of love for the passion and determination he has given from a physical and mental position and he will always be recognised as one of the good guys. 

But to suggest hes taking a hit on his dreams is ludicrous.

We are talking about the same Sam Hutchinson here aren't we?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, coopswfc76 said:

So why has he chosen to go there at this stage of his career?

And the fact he could play there at 40 I've no idea what thats got to do with a lifestyle choice.

They’re the only club willing to pay him to play. Had stoke, Preston, Coventry or any other club been willing to pay him a championship wage he would have been there. 

• Like 2

On 21/09/2020 at 09:26, @owlstalk said:

I think what you're struggling with here is something called the 'thread title'

It's the little sentence on the main page that tells you what the thread is about 👍

To be fair, the title of the thread is a bit shyte, isn't it? It could just as easily be a highlight reel of Hutchinson's crunching tackles, or Hutchinson spilling the beans, or perhaps it's about us signing Atiba Hutchinson from Besiktas!

If you wanted to do the thread title properly, it would be something along the lines of: "Midfield (or Defensive - depends who you ask) Maestro and Club Legend, Sam Hutchinson, Signs for European Super Club"

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

From what I've seen most of these allegations have seen to come from you in your numerous posts about him in recent weeks.

And all with zero concrete evidence to prove them, just hearsay and stuff made up.

I'll repeat what BIG D said, what are these so called 'antics', you are claiming?

Nothing of the sort,there are multiple threads /comments from a variety of people on the forum,regarding the problems at S6, the 'antics' you ask me to clarify...I have started zero threads about it,& comments from me are usually in replay to those of others proclaiming  the virtues of those who have left.My main comment about  both Westwood & Hutchinson and any 'rumours'/antics is that i said i find it difficult to believe 2 seperate managers would find the need to isolate the same two players as they have,for personal,rather than professional reasons.

There is multiple comments about what other forum members think,including admin.I repeat read them.ime not rehashing the whole thing for people like you.

I have made nothing up whatsoever,so either give an example,or retract your statement,and as to hearsay,who on here has any concrete evidence? we dont get it do we?   supporters? we are not 'insiders' All we have is media,press release's,& what we ourselves see on the pitch.We than form an opinion,its a forum...that is mine,disagree if you wish,your perogative,offer a counter debate,but dont accuse me of making things up...

Edited by parajack

On 22/09/2020 at 10:23, SallyCinnamon said:

They were both free transfers.

We’ve achieved nothing for 20 years. What on earth is your point. And why are you singling those two out and not the 50 odd players we’ve signed since Chansiri bought the club. What have they achieved for us? 

i have found in work and local sport IF you're **** at it no one expects much from you, but if you have ability and let your standards go slightly you can be criticised.

also 'having a bit to say for yourself' can be seen as a fault within certain establishments, i imagine the two had upset someone, perhaps pointed out how well things were going. or not, who knows, let them get on elsewhere and great luck to them all that are leaving for other ventures.

Not heartbroken just dismayed at fans slating players who gave good service to the club and were part of the best team we’ve seen for 20 years. And all based on rumours

Good luck to young George though

lol

Edited by BIG D

40 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Not heartbroken just dismayed at fans slating players who gave good service to the club and were part of the best team we’ve seen for 20 years. And all based on rumours

lol

I wish to god someone would write a book on what’s really gone on over the last five years 

Be interesting how many would support these heroes after reading it 

Owlstalk Shop

51 minutes ago, BIG D said:

lol

He wasn't a bad player by any means but let's be honest, the club did a lot more for Sam Hutchinson than he did for the club.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Lee A said:

He wasn't a bad player by any means but let's be honest, the club did a lot more for Sam Hutchinson than he did for the club.  

Wednesday gave him a chance and he repaid us by giving 100% every game. Was a great signing at the time when we were really poor. We all know he had massive injury problems but he never wanted to come off and carried on plenty of times when it looked as if he shouldn’t. 
If what he and Westwood are supposed to have done (no one appears to know or won’t say which is odd if they’re so sure of the story) is that bad then I would have thought they would have been sacked?

Guest Therealrealist
6 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Wednesday gave him a chance and he repaid us by giving 100% every game. Was a great signing at the time when we were really poor. We all know he had massive injury problems but he never wanted to come off and carried on plenty of times when it looked as if he shouldn’t. 
If what he and Westwood are supposed to have done (no one appears to know or won’t say which is odd if they’re so sure of the story) is that bad then I would have thought they would have been sacked?

Yep ive said it many times..none of the 'bad eggs' have ever been in breach of contract..so the worse theyve ever done is probly fart and waft it towards the manager or summat😲

15 hours ago, 83owl said:

They’re the only club willing to pay him to play. Had stoke, Preston, Coventry or any other club been willing to pay him a championship wage he would have been there. 

Ok we will beg to differ then as no way haven't a club offered him a contract in England.

40 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I wish to god someone would write a book on what’s really gone on over the last five years 

Be interesting how many would support these heroes after reading it 

If Sam Hutchinson did something so bad the club should have terminated his contract, same with Westwood, goodness know they have cost us enough in unutilised wages.