Hutchinson

4 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

So to be clear theres posters on here that would rather earn say 10k a week and live in Barnsley, Rotherham or Blackburn than say 5k and live in Cyprus?

Also remember you're already set for life so any more earnings is just a nice bonus.

What is it with people on here allegedly making something up,and than saying its what other people are saying/thinking? Seen loads of different comments on here,of all kinds and not one has even implied that,let alone said it Cut & paste in your reply where someone has said they would rather earn 10k in Barnsley(or anywhere else!) than a lower wage living in Cyprus..Are you Hutchinsons agent? you than know thats why he went & what he earns...Ridiculous analogy...Wouldnt surprise me at all if he is on very decent money,the money isnt the issue,its about the standard of football he has gone to.Has he chosen to go? or had no choice to go through a lack of offers in the UK? thats the debate thats been had...You ask a leading Q,hoping to get the answers you want to talk about....

• Haha 1

Just now, coopswfc76 said:

So to be clear theres posters on here that would rather earn say 10k a week and live in Barnsley, Rotherham or Blackburn than say 5k and live in Cyprus?

Also remember you're already set for life so any more earnings is just a nice bonus.

sod  blackburn but south yorkshire for me all day long ......

6 minutes ago, parajack said:

What is it with people on here allegedly making something up,and than saying its what other people are saying/thinking? Seen loads of different comments on here,of all kinds and not one has even implied that,let alone said it Cut & paste in your reply where someone has said they would rather earn 10k in Barnsley(or anywhere else!) than a lower wage living in Cyprus..Are you Hutchinsons agent? you than know thats why he went & what he earns...Ridiculous analogy...Wouldnt surprise me at all if he is on very decent money,the money isnt the issue,its about the standard of football he has gone to.Has he chosen to go? or had no choice to go through a lack of offers in the UK? thats the debate thats been had...You ask a leading Q,hoping to get the answers you want to talk about....

Nope people were saying he can't have had an offer from Championship or League 1 to end up in Cyprus.

8 hours ago, GLOwl said:

I agree, he was a good player, I have no problem with that.

What I have a problem with is his attitude and the impact on the club from his attitude. It festered and caused issues for a long time.

As a player he was good, but in the end he wasn't a good clubman or team person.

Do you know that about his attitude tho ??

The two managers who have said he has an attitude are weak managers who’s Man management is poor. Could it not just have been that Hutchinson was a winner and when he didn’t agree with something he questioned it, which I’m sure he did under Carlos or Bruce, yet they took that on board and discussed things ??

I don’t know that to be the case either I’m playing devils advocate 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Nope people were saying he can't have had an offer from Championship or League 1 to end up in Cyprus.

Yeah? so why not say that than? there were posts on here linking him to London clubs and reackoning he would be snapped up....its time served.inarguable,that UK players go overseas when they come to the end of their careers,or start to fade,either for a final big pay day,or because they are no longer able to command the offers they once had...not new is it?  You cant yourself think of any big names recently who have done that? really? 

13 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

The two managers who have said he has an attitude are weak managers who’s Man management is poor. Could it not just have been that Hutchinson was a winner and when he didn’t agree with something he questioned it, which I’m sure he did under Carlos or Bruce, yet they took that on board and discussed things ??

Come off it,Monk a weak manager?what like Colin you mean? or Wilder  ?disagree if you wish but posting such things makes you look a mug

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

I don't know for sure about his attitude. I'm basing it on what I've seen in his body language when interviewed, plus falling out with 2 managers and also his comments that Carlos let him train when he wanted.

I don't agree that luhukay and Monk are weak managers with poor man management. I think they are both disciplinarians who like to be totally in charge and not questioned. Carlos for example, is much more laid back and probably invited comment/feedback. That's why I think Hutchinson enjoyed the Carlos era.

I agree that Hutchinson is a winner, he absolutely has that attitude, and I personally love that. If you're 4-0 up with 10 minutes left you don't take your foot off the gas. I just think his feedback was almost certainly too strong and undermined luhukay and monks managerial style, hence the clashes.

I'm not sure we'll ever hear the true stories. Carlos promised to reveal all but has said nothing about it since leaving.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coopswfc76 said:

Why would you have to live in Barnsley or Blackburn just because you play there? 

How many millionaire Burnley players do you think live in Burnley?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Yeah, maybe so.

I just found it quite a surprising move from the outside looking in. 

Same here. Think it is smart though with the injuries and such. Obviously dont know but cant blame any player thinking of the future after football. Too many old pros who ruined their health playing too long

• Like 1

1 hour ago, parajack said:

Yeah? so why not say that than? there were posts on here linking him to London clubs and reackoning he would be snapped up....its time served.inarguable,that UK players go overseas when they come to the end of their careers,or start to fade,either for a final big pay day,or because they are no longer able to command the offers they once had...not new is it?  You cant yourself think of any big names recently who have done that? really? 

I have said exactly that he will have had interest from Championship and League 1 clubs and imo he's chose lifestyle over money.

A wise move at this stage of his career again imo.

Guest Therealrealist
5 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

I have said exactly that he will have had interest from Championship and League 1 clubs and imo he's chose lifestyle over money.

More fool him for not goin to stoke 🤨

41 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

No chance has he gone there purely for the “lifestyle”

He could go and play walking football in that league when he’s 40 not 31

5 hours ago, parajack said:

i would put him in the same bracket as FF,spoiled his time at SWFC with the allegations of 'antics' well documented

2 hours ago, BIG D said:

What’s are these antics well documented?

2 hours ago, parajack said:

I am not rehashing all of that all over again,you know full well whats been alleged...waste of time,go back and read the threads theres enough of them

From what I've seen most of these allegations have seen to come from you in your numerous posts about him in recent weeks.

And all with zero concrete evidence to prove them, just hearsay and stuff made up.

I'll repeat what BIG D said, what are these so called 'antics', you are claiming?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 83owl said:

No chance has he gone there purely for the “lifestyle”

He could go and play walking football in that league when he’s 40 not 31

So why has he chosen to go there at this stage of his career?

And the fact he could play there at 40 I've no idea what thats got to do with a lifestyle choice.

• Like 2