Nuhiu

10 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Another good finish.

As many goals this season as Rhodes now.

he were trying to flick that on at the near post and so crap was his flick that it went in the opposite direction.....luckily there was some netting in the way to stop it

21 hours ago, wiltonowl said:

Scores in a Europa league tie,when will be able to say that about a Wednesday player.

Did a decent job for us,still cannot get my head around the haters.

I can't get my head round why people cant understand that just because you dont rate someone as a footballer it means you must hate them.

My son isn't good enough to play for Wednesday (although he might make it in Cyprus!)...does that mean I hate him

Bizarre

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Bakewell Owl said:

cant remember who against but we were losing he missed a pen but then equalized from open play

Correct, QPR, 2016. I was at the game but even after now reading the match report I only have a vague recollection of the game, must be getting old! 👴

1 hour ago, Ian said:

I can't get my head round why people cant understand that just because you dont rate someone as a footballer it means you must hate them.

My son isn't good enough to play for Wednesday (although he might make it in Cyprus!)...does that mean I hate him

Bizarre

What does he think of you though? :ph34r:

I'm so pleased that dobbin found another club where he can aimlessly run around getting in his own teams way, kicking his own team mates and causing as much trouble as possible for his own team 

Now he's in the equivalent of the Norfolk fifth division I'm sure he will perform to the best of his abilities. 

Apparently his team mates have been issued kevlar shin pads. 

They will certainly need them 

Guest Therealrealist
On 24/09/2020 at 22:53, Therealrealist said:

Liberace will trek care of them next round no danger

You called it again buddy 👍